Republican efforts to whitewash Black History

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Since it appears that a definite coordination of removing the history of African American studies from schools, censorship of books in libraries among other things. So that these efforts don't get lost in other threads, we probably should have a thread just on that.

I will update this post regularly with links before for when and where discussion starts.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Just dropping in to remind folks that this is the result of not voting because "we like our racism out in the open." :francis:

Some battles you ain't gotta fight if you focus on organizing and voting for what you want.

This is a both sides issue. Hilary called every single black person in America a super predator 30 years ago.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Just dropping in to remind folks that this is the result of not voting because "we like our racism out in the open." :francis:

Some battles you ain't gotta fight if you focus on organizing and voting for what you want.
that's what those folks don't realize, if you're always fighting yesterdays battle you'll at best run in place, but more likely run backwards. so no i don't want it out in the open. i want them scared to express it. you think jews care about eliminating anti-semitism from people's thoughts? they don't care what's in your heart or what's ruminating in your head, it's what you say and do that matters.