Republican PAWG LIED About Having A Degree. (Posed With FAKE Degree)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:russ:

Melissa-Howard-Diploma-e1533935955648-3500x2625.jpeg

An Ohio university says a Florida House candidate's claims that she graduated from the school are false.

Melissa Howard, who is running for the Republican nomination in Florida's 73rd district, has been accused of falsifying her degree from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. Howard recently posted a Facebook photo of herself and her mother with a diploma to clear her name.

However, Claire Webster, director of university news and communications for MU, told WTSP that Melissa Marie Fox – Howard’s name before she married – does not have a degree from the college, though she was enrolled at the school.

Webster pointed out other discrepancies with the diploma seen in the photo, including:

• The picture of the diploma does not appear to be an accurate Miami University diploma.
  • MU has no record of the degree pictured in the photo.
  • The marketing degree shown in the photo was not what Fox studied while she was enrolled at MU.
  • The pictured diploma contains the signatures of James C. Garland, President, and Robert C. Johnson, Dean. While Garland was president of MU at the time, Johnson was dean of the Graduate School, not the dean of either the Richard T. Farmer School of Business Administration nor the School of Education and Allied Professions.
Ohio college: Despite claims, Florida House candidate Melissa Howard didn't graduate

BTW, she's conservative to the core :mjlol:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
These are the dumbasses that's running for office. I may run a decade from now when I'm officially on my feet. Always wanted to run for a small position. This shyt here is sickening.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These are the dumbasses that's running for office. I may run a decade from now when I'm officially on my feet. Always wanted to run for a small position. This shyt here is sickening.
don't body yourself my nikka you not even socialized go outside and learn how to be human first. in all seriousness

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
THIS is why it's important to get involved locally and statewide. I'm glad more of our people from the working/poor class are running for office. Just like Michael Brown's mom.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Ayo...while we talmbat people with degrees living foul...

I saw that SNHU commercial, now tell me...am I trippin', or is the broad from 0:15 - 0:17 from Bangbros??

That chit BEEN PLAGUING MY MIND...