Republican Voter Fraud in Michigan. Hillary Could Have Won!!

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Wait, did I say Republicans? I meant Democrats. Hillary stans stay losing :umad:

No wonder they voluntarily stopped the recount :sas1:

Report: Too many votes registered in Detroit precincts

Voting machines in 37 percent of Detroit's precincts registered too many votes in the presidential election last month, the Detroit News reportedTuesday.

Records from Wayne County show optical scanners in 248 of the city's 662 precincts registered more ballots than the number of votes tallied in the poll books.

:dead:

Superstar
Daps
Who needs voter fraud when you have racial gerrymandering, amirite?

Anyway, OP's article says a whole lot of nothing.

There were more votes than there should have been in some Wayne County precincts, and those precincts weren't counted.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Who needs voter fraud when you have racial gerrymandering, amirite?

Anyway, OP's article says a whole lot of nothing.

There were more votes than there should have been in some Wayne County precincts, and those precincts weren't counted.
you can gerrymander a congressional district but not a state

no excuse Hillary lost states even Dukakis won

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
:skip: What type of ridiculous argument is this? Not even defending Hilary. Her campaign sucked and it was just outright retarded how they ran it.

However Dukakis only won 111 electoral votes in a very different country at a different time where demographics were different. Apples and oranges. This was when Virginia wasn't anywhere near being a blue state by the way.

Superstar
Daps
you can gerrymander a congressional district but not a state

You can gerrymander either of these things. It just depends on who has the authority to do it---Congress or a state legislature.

Of course she lost. Point is, the article doesn't really support OP's gloating.

Piff Huxtable

Daps
:skip: What type of ridiculous argument is this? Not even defending Hilary. Her campaign sucked and it was just outright retarded how they ran it.

However Dukakis only won 111 electoral votes in a very different country at a different time where demographics were different. Apples and oranges. This was when Virginia wasn't anywhere near being a blue state by the way.
breh i just wanted to bring up the fact that even Dukakis won some states that voted for Trump :lolbron:

imagine if Hillary lost Minnesota, too :deadmanny:

Piff Huxtable

Daps
I don't think Article IV talks about what you think it talks about.

Article IV
New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

yes it does

now show me how a state legislature can gerrymander aka change the boundaries of a state

Superstar
Daps
now show me how a state legislature can gerrymander aka change the boundaries of a state

That's not what gerrymandering means. Gerrymandering is not "changing the boundaries of a state." Gerrymandering is changing the boundaries of some kind of electoral district.

Republicans don't try to change the boundaries of states. They redraw congressional and state electoral districts to dilute minority votes.

Piff Huxtable

Daps
That's not what gerrymandering means. Gerrymandering is not "changing the boundaries of a state." Gerrymandering is changing the boundaries of some kind of electoral district.

Republicans don't try to change the boundaries of states. They redraw congressional and state electoral districts to dilute minority votes.

you was the one that brought up racial gerrymandering in a thread about the presidential election :yeshrug: