Republicans Trying To Kill Program That Brings Affordable Broadband To The Poor

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
@ORDER_66 @TripleAgent

Here's a clear example of Republicans working against Black people.

I work at Spectrum on the phone so I talk to these people directly.

While you might try to say "this program isn't for BLACK people it's for everybody"

Quite a large percent of the people with this on their account that I talk to are indeed Black.

Tell us why losing access to this program - the Republican approach - will benefit poor Black people.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Democrats should bring attention to this

Why? So that a bunch of coli niccas can respond with "No tangibles no vote" or "we already know Republicans is trash" like a bunch of idiots. This wasn't "specifically for black Americans" which in coli world means it wasn't helping black people at all and Republicans are in fact empowering us to "do for ourselves."

Democrats have brought it to everyone's attention time and time again that the other side has a fascist authoritarian white supremacist vision of America and are actively after our civil rights. The Republicans have brought it to everyones attention time and time again that if elected they will make life for anyone who isnt rich a living hell. And the more we are reminded the more nikkas wanna be contrarian dikkheads passively rooting for their own downfall just for the sake of virtue signaling their phony pro blackness or proving they not gonna do anything theyre "told: they should do, like a bunch of petulant children. At this point in the game if you are anything other than a rich billionaire corporate capitalist or a white supremacist and you are not voting for the liberal party, you're just woefully dumb.

Last edited:

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
To be clear, the ACP is not a serious, long-term fix to the problem of affordable broadband. It basically involves taking taxpayer money and throwing it at regional telecom monopolies (directly responsible for high broadband prices in the first place) so they’ll temporarily reduce their high rates. And when it was first implemented, several big ISPs like Verizon and Charter gamed the system to upcharge customers.

Way to bury the lede OP :francis:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Can someone explain what Republicans actually and truly stand for..
If you're rich and white: maintaining your way of life

If you're poor and white: wondering why you're still broke when you vote for them

If you're an immigrant from a Spanish-speaking shythole: pretending you're an American

If you're Black: :mjpls:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Caring for the poor?

jon-stewart-confused-what.gif

Silly TLR, if they want fast Internet then they should get a damn jobbity job and rub some foil on the cables. :birdman:

Daps
@ORDER_66 @TripleAgent

Here's a clear example of Republicans working against Black people.

I work at Spectrum on the phone so I talk to these people directly.

While you might try to say "this program isn't for BLACK people it's for everybody"

Quite a large percent of the people with this on their account that I talk to are indeed Black.

Tell us why losing access to this program - the Republican approach - will benefit poor Black people.
This is The Coli. Unless it says it’s specifically for black American descendants of slaves, the Coli doesn’t want it, or use it. Let the Republicans take it. The Coli doesn’t believe in black people benefiting from any problem unless we’re the only ones getting it.

:troll: