Retired NYPD detective shoots two sons then kills himself at Long Island home

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I was hoping it was some cacs, dude was probably drunk or something. :francis: We need a Bugs Bunny gif for Staten Island, fukk SI

Long island =/= Staten Island

More gun violence.

:snoop:

Yup. We need to get rid of the 2nd amendment. No citizen should have a gun, ever. Only the government should have all the guns.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I guess the dad did not like seeing his kids partying.

Dad was probaly like cancer to the kids or it could be that the dad was mentally ill to begin with.

Either way, i cant think the type of motive he had in order to do this. Like what was his pattern of thinking?

I also believe we are not being told the truth. I smell a conspiracy.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Police officers have the highest rates of domestic violence at home

#facts

Look it up

Out of all career fields
Cops are more likely to abuse their spouse or kids than any other
They also don't want you to know that most violent crimes against cops are committed by other cops. Blue on Blue violence is a serious issue and before we care about pigs getting clapped by citizens, they need to address that issue before we do anything about it.
:coffee:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
To shoot at your own flesh and blood like that is diabolical. I guess his own sons are the exact image of who he was targeting in all those years to appease his white superiors and comrades to see where he stood, and couldn't handle it. fukk that guy, real talk. :childplease: