Return of the Classic American Big Luxury: 2017 Lincoln Continental vs 2017 Cadillac CT6

Lincoln vs Cadillac

• 2017 Continental

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 2017 CT6

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I saw one or two fully loaded in the low to mid 50's with less than 10k miles. You can't beat that IMO with the features it comes with.
Only car beating it would be the RLX, that’s a very good car for the money. Only thing is it doesn’t come with shyt like pano roof but the Caddy does and it doesn’t come with that lit ass rear seating with the TVs and what not. And it looks boring as fukk lol.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Only car beating it would be the RLX, that’s a very good car for the money. Only thing is it doesn’t come with shyt like pano roof but the Caddy does and it doesn’t come with that lit ass rear seating with the TVs and what not. And it looks boring as fukk lol.
I think I'd still take the Caddy over the RLX even though it's not bad either. I like the Caddy design more on that size car

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
If the Lincoln stayed closer to the concept's body lines (and suicide doors...one could dream), It would have taken over the Caddy in overall wow factor.

I think that the Cadillac is the safer buy, bang for buck.

The Lincoln is starting out bland, save for the interior.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
CAddy looks alright but I talked to my mom, she bought a XTS loved it but it kept malfunctioning electronically with the magnetic shocks and my dad said fukk it, took it in and got a BMW 7series. So I don't trust GM, since when I had a Yukon I had problems, and seeing that Caddy also has problems it seems their Quality is shytty.

Lincoln though, hopefully they actually make a big car, full sized like the old town car, instead of a fusion body like this Continental I would be on board. That and producing on a RWD platform and offering V8 engine option minimum with option to go V12. until then not interested in their offering because its subpar for luxury
Can't really use the XTS as part of this conversation. The XTS was designed during the bailout period and shared alot of its parts and platform with the current Chevy Impala. Its already been killed and replaced.

My bro just text me about our father cross shopping the new Continental, but we both decided he'd be better off picking up an A6. I'd personally go with the Twin Turbo Caddy myself. Those things are so stealth in all black.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Can't really use the XTS as part of this conversation. The XTS was designed during the bailout period and shared alot of its parts and platform with the current Chevy Impala. Its already been killed and replaced.

My bro just text me about our father cross shopping the new Continental, but we both decided he'd be better off picking up an A6. I'd personally go with the Twin Turbo Caddy myself. Those things are so stealth in all black.
Sure I can use the XTS, cadillac name and branded, terrible quality control and terrible service.
Thats an indictment on Cadillac/GM, like I said, I had a history of poor quality with the Yukon, and to see it pop up to the point my parents got rid of the car in Caddy shows me they don't see to have addressed it.

stave

Superstar
Daps
The Caddy engine sucks and it's underpowered for its size. When they come out with the V8, I may reconsider. The Lincoln would be my choice between the two. I also don't care for the taillights on it as someone else said but that blacked out Conti is COLD. I never saw one like that before.

Don't think either car is totally what I would want, but given the choices I would take the Lincoln. Lincoln really needs to bring back the LSC as a luxury coupe based on the GT350, and go compete with Cadillac where it really matters- against those Europeans :ufdup: