• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:salute: to Anderson, he said retirement is very much a possibility for him. :to: He's achieved a lot and has nothing left to prove. Sad to see him possibly leave for good, but on the bright side, he would leave on high note.

People still want to see a 3rd Weidman fight? :dwillhuh:
Why not? Theres still alot to prove between them. Silva was winning the first fight and got kod clowning, second he lost via a freak injury that rarely happens. I think a third would settle things and answer alot of questions.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Why not? Theres still alot to prove between them. Silva was winning the first fight and got kod clowning, second he lost via a freak injury that rarely happens. I think a third would settle things and answer alot of questions.
While I agree that weidman's 2 recorded victories left room for doubt a 3rd fight wouldnt answer anything.For the simple fact silva is now 2 years older and been inactive for over a year

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
While I agree that weidman's 2 recorded victories left room for doubt a 3rd fight wouldnt answer anything.For the simple fact silva is now 2 years older and been inactive for over a year
I see your point...his career is at its sunset, part of me thinks he should hang it up right now but the other wants to see him get it in once more with Chris to see if he can settle the score, or GSP for that superfight(which is prolly never gonna happen anyways)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im a anderson fan, he didnt look like the anderson of 3-4 years ago

i know he has like 7 fights left on his deal but if hes going to keep fighting i dont wanna see him fight weidman. i dont think he has enough left at this point

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps

No, there isn't. He got beat twice.

Anderson was winning the first fight?:

MMAjunkie.com sees the first for Weidman, 10-9
Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Weidman
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Weidman
Mike Whitman scores the round 10-9 Weidman
MMA Fighting scores it 10-9 Weidman.
Bloody elbow: 10-9 Weidman
MMAWeekly scores the round 10-9 for Weidman.
BJpenn.com scored it 10-8 Weidman
MMArising.com scored it 10-9 Weidman

Pretty much every single media member or major website had the first fight for Weidman before the KO.