Return of the Spider - Official UFC 183: Silva vs Diaz Thread [Jan. 31]

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Nick Diaz has failed to progress with the game, he's the same fighter he was 8 years ago. Too stubborn to get better :snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Now see here boy, if you wanna throw down, let's throw down. Don't let muh interest in the ememA fool ya', I've been trained in the arts of Texas style akido and will gladly put a whoppin' on you. Put it simple. I'll kick your ass.
this alias cracks me up.unlike the other retarded ones that permeated this sub forum as of late..obviously i can find out who you are but youre entertaining..keep on cookin' breh :myman:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Just watched that Alves/Mein fight :whew: I hope Alves can really get back on track and get to the top of the division again. He was supposed to be the future of the division back in 2008-2009. Imagine Alves/Hendricks, Alves/Lawler, Alves/Lombard, Alves/Condit??? :blessed:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Just watched that Alves/Mein fight :whew: I hope Alves can really get back on track and get to the top of the division again. He was supposed to be the future of the division back in 2008-2009. Imagine Alves/Hendricks, Alves/Lawler, Alves/Lombard, Alves/Condit??? :blessed:

He was getting lit up before the finish though.:damn: That comeback was :wow:

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know im late as fukk...but

Who is silva fighting next.

Is v belfort gonna wait to beat down chris, or he gonna beat down someone else ??

Who da fukk is crybaby ass comier gonna be fighting?