Rex Tillerson - You're Fired! - Pompeo is Secretary of State; Gina Haspel is CIA Director

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
6 hrs ·
Mike Pompeo, who has been nominated by President Trump to serve as the next secretary of State, did not disclose to lawmakers his business ties to a Chinese government oil and gas company before being confirmed as CIA director by the Senate last year.

THEHILL.COM

Trump CIA director failed to disclose ties to Chinese oil company
That omission could be an issue for him during his confirmation hearing to be secretary of State.

One would think that would be more than an "issue".

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The Hill
6 hrs ·
Mike Pompeo, who has been nominated by President Trump to serve as the next secretary of State, did not disclose to lawmakers his business ties to a Chinese government oil and gas company before being confirmed as CIA director by the Senate last year.

THEHILL.COM

Trump CIA director failed to disclose ties to Chinese oil company
That omission could be an issue for him during his confirmation hearing to be secretary of State.

One would think that would be more than an "issue".

Really hope he doesn't get confirmed.

I've been telling my friends over State that if you thought Rex was bad... it could be worse smh

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Forgive my ignorance, but I had no idea this dude was just a Republican congressman from some redneck state (edit: Kansas!!) who was appointed to be the CIA DIRECTOR and now the Sec. of State. This is a uniquely unqualified person. He should be doing AM radio about abortions and homosexuality.

Again, my ignorance, but I didn't think people like that could just become the CIA director, I thought he was a career CIA guy.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Forgive my ignorance, but I had no idea this dude was just a Republican congressman from some redneck state (edit: Kansas!!) who was appointed to be the CIA DIRECTOR and now the Sec. of State. This is a uniquely unqualified person. He should be doing AM radio about abortions and homosexuality.

Again, my ignorance, but I didn't think people like that could just become the CIA director, I thought he was a career CIA guy.

Yeah, that was crazy to me too. He worked in MI decades ago but that isn't on par with anything like this. Trump just liked the guy by all accounts.

:snoop:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Pompeos another fundamentalist christian that wants his holy war