Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Matty Ice

giphy.gif

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
cant wait to laugh when this fakkit ass city lose......that's if they even make it to playoffs.

u boys sure you wanna talk tough when that ether is waiting right around the corner....choose wisely. the more u talk...the worse its gonna be.:shaq:

gaytl cant even make it to the sb....like I thought. matt cryan will never win shyt. talk shyt when u can win a nfc championship.......I wont even be harsh about the sb cause panthers didn't win it.

but u nikkas better win the nfc championship.....so much ether awaiting.:mjlol:

Daps
cant wait to laugh when this fakkit ass city lose......that's if they even make it to playoffs.

u boys sure you wanna talk tough when that ether is waiting right around the corner....choose wisely. the more u talk...the worse its gonna be.:shaq:

gaytl cant even make it to the sb....like I thought. matt cryan will never win shyt. talk shyt when u can win a nfc championship.......I wont even be harsh about the sb cause panthers didn't win it.

but u nikkas better win the nfc championship.....so much ether awaiting.:mjlol:
I thought the Panthers were going byke to byke to byke to byke this year? :jbhmm:

What happened? :mjgrin:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
We moved the ball at will on offense even without penalties and gifted you half your points.
Chiefs was moving the ball at will too. Both defenses were garbage only difference is the Chiefs D made big plays. Don't forget that a lot of the penalties helped keep some of those drives alive.

Daps
Chiefs was moving the ball at will too. Both defenses were garbage only difference is the Chiefs D made big plays. Don't forget that a lot of the penalties helped keep some of those drives alive.
Bingo, both defenses were straight buttcheeks and the Chiefs D was the one to make big plays when needed. Going for it on 4th instead of 3 ans going for a 2pt conversion were our downfall, our coaches need to stop trying to be cute and smart, shyt do no go in our favor 99% of the time

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Only one defensive penalty came on 3rd down and it changed from 3rd and 9 to 3rd and 4.

The other ones (Holding on Sanu and Hooper in the endzone, Interference on Julio downfield) either saved Touchdowns or big gains.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
The craziest part of this game to me is that if we don't block that extra point in the first half, DQ never would have felt the need to go for 2pt conversions that both failed.

We lost sure 2 pts cause our coach overthought the situation. Andy Reid won this game for the Chiefs while Quinn lost it imo.