Ricardo Agnant, who said black women arent "coachable", aint really a Miami Dolphins player

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude:

He been out here finessing bytches for 3 years :wow:

With that being said, it was a reported that he was a Miami Dolphins player, but since he wasn’t using his real name on his social media pages it was hard to figure out exactly who it was.

I am was curious about this because there have been a high number of catfishing going on in the Miami area.

After doing some investigation Maserati Rick (spoiler alert he doesn’t have a Maserati) has pulled a con on women and men for over three years now.

Maserati Rick is actually Ricardo Agnant.

The story on how he became an NFL catfish took a little bit of digging but started with me asking someone from the Dolphins if he was on the team and them texting me back.

“Who the F*ck is Maserati Rick??”

This all started back in 2014. Agnant who never played college football finessed his way into an NFL Regional combine at the Dolphins training facility.

Ricardo Agnant Has Been Catfishing Women Posing as Dolphins Player | BSO

Ricardo-Agnant-Catfish-8.png

Ricardo-Agnant-Catfish-6.png

Ricardo-Agnant-Catfish-3.png

:dead:
BSO blew up his spot lmao

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The dude who answered the question aint even in the league, never has been. looks like a social media flexer to me:lolbron:

Google Ricardo Agnant
:sas2:
Posted that in the OG thread

This dude cant even lie properly, talmbout "a 3 sec 20 yd shuttle time" AINT NO o-lineman running that fast. Fastest one is like 3.75 or something like that and it was by a WR

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sas2:
Posted that in the OG thread

This dude cant even lie properly, talmbout "a 3 sec 20 yd shuttle time" AINT NO o-lineman running that fast. Fastest one is like 3.75 or something like that and it was by a WR
You called it. The pic with the contrast turned up got me weak :mjlol:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Wait a minute, dude ain't a NFL player and been finessing bytches?

I mean he's still c00nish for saying that shyt but if he fronted his way into p*ssy PROPS