Rick Ross Disses Birdman For Possibly Losing His Miami Mansion (You Been Broke For 7 Years)

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Still 12 years a broke rapper....tuck ur cape in....show me album liners with his name on it besides Trina...even if u ghostwrite they still give writers of a song credit...
No the fucc they don't nikka

That's what a ghost writer is...a fuccin ghost

Wtf

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because those are not ghostwritten songs. His contributions are being credited

Ghost writing is what sauce money did for the roc. Ghostwriting is big n Jay for foxy. Method man for odb

There's writers who can get money points and credits
Then there's ghostwriters who usually get hit confidentiality agreements now. Ghost is the key word

Sauce money wrote missing you for big
He was credited
Nas wrote getting jiggy with it and didn't get credited.

If only you knew some of the stories about who wrote what. That nobody can confirm due to contracts. Mase going on a media tour telling you bout big joints he gave him that u didn't know about.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Im not the one making millions off promoting gang violence or claiming to be a head street boss. fukk is you talking about? All these nikkas wanna ban other nikkas from florida and go at each other while leaving the real enemy untouched and unbothered.

Dont cape for the fake c00n shyt.

What's Dboy mean? I guess you'll come up with some bullshyt about how it's a play on your real name. Lol

You'd be frontin for the world too if anyone cared about your weak lyrics.

Get off the computer and grab a gun and go do something if you're that devastated and quit worrying about who's making what promoting what, cause none of that has anything to do with Zimmerman or Brother Trayvon.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Ya fave street nikkas ready to go to war with another nikka but terrified of cacs who are actually killing nikkas and bragging about it

Boss!

So u want killers who will kill their own kind with no hesitation to give a fukk about black activism and take out a cac they prolly never even heard of :mjlol:

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
What's Dboy mean? I guess you'll come up with some bullshyt about how it's a play on your real name. Lol

You'd be frontin for the world too if anyone cared about your weak lyrics.

Get off the computer and grab a gun and go do something if you're that devastated and quit worrying about who's making what promoting what, cause none of that has anything to do with Zimmerman or Brother Trayvon.
It aint got nothing to do with dope, thats how closed minded you are.

Like i said, nikkas quick to beef with each other but shook when it comes down to cacs. Im not the one who has shooters on payroll, so Why you comparing what im capable of to a rapper who boasts these things? If a magician can brag about doing magic tricks, why would i expect a bystander who never mentioned he could do magic tricks to start pulling shyt out a hat? What kinda fukk boy analogy you on?

Ross aint gon cut you a check for defending his hoe antics.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
I promise you his financial planners robbed him. Just like they rob all of em. It's no secret, by now it's a well established system.

And mortgages aren't necessarily a bad thing for you and I and all the rest who can't pay cash for a house, but they're horrible for someone like Baby who could've been fully free and clear of that kinda debt.

they prolly did but im sure he didnt help by robbing his artists and blowing money on diamond teeth and shyt of that ilk :jbhmm: