Rick Ross ft. Wale, Meek Mill & Future – No Games (Remix)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This shyt sucks.. Wale aint gotta be a part of this train wreck of a crew smh...

MMG making the same ol recycable ass tracks with the SAME ass nikkas on it..

fukk YMCMB, MMG & WTB... fakkits ruined singles and remixes in one single run...

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
the song aint bad to me...just sound stale and ordinary...aint nothin fresh about it...just another cookie cutter song re-made with slightly different lyrics, the beat got the same vibe and tempo as alotta other songs we heard from Ross. alotta these producers need to look for sounds in a different VST or soundkit or sumn, cause half these beat makers all usin the same type sounds

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Ross needs to fukk with Zaytoven,Drumma Boy,Metro,DJ Plugg etc if he wants some trap shyt..those MMG producer nikkas are still tryna remake his sound from 2010.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Ross lowkey threw in "top of 2014" for Mastermind, that shyt got pushed back cuz it aint buzzing:banderas:
"Top of ____" = I dont have a date so let me just throw that out there and hopefully Def Jam gives me a release date before April:sadcam:
2014 the last year of MMG:blessed:
Meek and French will become mixtape rappers:blessed: Wale will distance himself:blessed:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
or how about people not everyone is always workin with? 2chainz, nicki, future, french, meek.. there are more than a handful of artists on the east coasts he can work with. how about not the same artists that i feel like are on every other damn song. and i know its a remix, but the beat sounds like a beat i heard from MMG on multiple songs.

Who should he work with then? Ross done worked with everyone, I'm not sure what your talking about. From nas and jay to dom kennedy and nip hustle to slim thug , to gucci, to kool g rap. to styles p and etc....

If you don't like the song that's cool but Ross works with everyone. Also French and Meek are signed to MMG so..[/quote]

Nah everytiem Ross has more than 2 artists on a song it sounds pretty much like this, especially if Meek is on it. Poor Decisions was really dope cause it was a change-up from the usual trapped out shyt he drops.

MMG dropping too much music that sound the same and featuring each other doesn't help. The shyt he did with Dom Kennedy so piff, the shyt he did with Gucci was piff. These DJ Khaled type collabs just getting recycled at this point.

Borisavage

Rookie
Daps
These nikkas always have a ton of people on a song, no need for remixes, come on