Rick Ross - Jumpman (Remix) "Timbaland a busta, hit him with a 808"

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
:laff: he said that?

He still tight over that situation with that dope boy song wit tink and jayz
Timbaland was trying so hard to bring Tink ON, he played that version, he couldn't help it. That's like Ross bringing Fat Trel to Jay Z and putting him on Jay Z's record and Jay Z saying "Nah" And then Ross says on the radio "Man, I got this other version, you got to hear Fat trel's verse"

I dont know about this response, "keep a man in the clique to cut his face" :ohhh: But I've always said this "the more relaxed someone is at tense situations, the more you need to leave it alone. Why did he say that now? Ross doesnt speak on situations, maybe Timbaland tried something w/ Ross other than that collab or someone is feeding him bad information in his camp.. :francis: I would rate Ross on a scale of 1 to 10 Suge's, he's got to be a 7.

Gunplay refers to Ross in Brilliant Idiots podcast as " You don't know about the Prince of Darkness, that's the devil for real,Jack" :russ: Now this is a guy who pistolwhipped somebody in the backroom. Gunplay's vocal tone changed. Gunplay was basically like "Ohhh you think that's an act?" He held back why he nick named him "prince of darkness" But when I see glimpses of this.... I will put it this way, if Ross finds out that landscaper guy is tied to any of his enemies. Its over for that guy, he's never going to have a chance to go back to rehab. And what's revealing, where's his medical records?

Ross said on Rapradar podcast (this kind of reveals what i was saying about how tough this mf is,) he refused special treatment in the jail, he had solitary confinement the whole time there.He said there was a girl next to him a cell over and she said she was the singer on Arrested Development's Tennessee. He told her "Sing it" and she did :russ: He said it kept him going to a negative headspace w/ her singing in her cell from a few feet away even though he never saw her. Try to tell me this world isn't a Sims City simulation, none of us will be believing that in a few more years...of this insanity. :mjlol:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Rozay my nicca , but I ain't fond of the slandering towards the GOAT Timbaland like that :ufdup:

This shyt heat though :ohlawd: Ross on a illustrious run right now
There has to be a reason why the mention. It has to be more to the story or Ross is like one of those kings in Game of Thrones, just losing it over feelings of betrayal and deceit.

Now I have to look at Timbaland interviews to see what he said recently. Does it make sense that he would just tell us Timbaland is a busta a year later out of the blue? :ohhh: