Rick Ross - Mastermind Official Tracklist *Production Credits Added*

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
Music is not consumed like this anymore

You can add that track to the album as quick as you can make the post complaining about it being left off
I don't think you're listening my dude, we can absolutely listen and consume however we choose to, which is great, I'm with you

but that doesn't change how the album is actually presented, which is what actually matters in the real world -- reviews, sales, discussion will be based on what content is actually on the album. it's great that we can mix it up how we please, but that's utlimately irrelevant

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't think you're listening my dude, we can absolutely listen and consume however we choose to, which is great, I'm with you

but that doesn't change how the album is actually presented, which is what actually matters in the real world -- reviews, sales, discussion will be based on what content is actually on the album. it's great that we can mix it up how we please, but that's utlimately irrelevant
Ultimately this stuff is irrelevent

If you like you will listen to it, if you don't you won't

Grand Champ

Rookie
Daps
Ross about to drop another 4 mic album and get another gold plaque. You aint gotta like the dude but he does have a real fan base and goes gold consistently. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross about to drop another 4 mic album and get another gold plaque. You aint gotta like the dude but he does have a real fan base and goes gold consistently. :wow:
If it wasn't for that CO controversy, Ross would be considered the best rapper in hiphop right now. Dude is the complete package. Lyrics: beats. Swag. Streets. Who else is fukking with him?

Grand Champ

Rookie
Daps
If it wasn't for that CO controversy, Ross would be considered the best rapper in hiphop right now. Dude is the complete package. Lyrics: beats. Swag. Streets. Who else is fukking with him?

Word its confusing, I guess people hate the trap songs he do and what they fail to realize is he only has like 2 or 3 on each album. Dude is making street music and selling records. He held his own on joints with G Rap, Nas, Jay and others, he earned my respect.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Word its confusing, I guess people hate the trap songs he do and what they fail to realize is he only has like 2 or 3 on each album. Dude is making street music and selling records. He held his own on joints with G Rap, Nas, Jay and others, he earned my respect.

C'mon dawg u know haters gon hate.