Rick Ross Reportedly Suffered Seizures Before New York Show

10:31

Superstar
Daps
@hustlemania @JordanWearinThe45 @FreshAIG

NEW YORK, NY – Rick Ross reportedly had another health scare last week, a little over a month after he was released from the hospital for an undisclosed reason.

According to Page Six, Rozay was having difficulty breathing and suffering seizures before he took the stage at B.B. King Blues Club and Grill in New York City on April 23.

“His team had to get a masseuse to massage him for an hour to relax his body,” a source told Page Six.

Ross has a history of seizures. In October 2011, he was hospitalized twice due to seizures and had to cancel a performance as a result.

The Maybach Music Group founder’s recent hospitalization was prompted by a 911 call in which the caller said Ross was breathing “hard” and shaking. According to the audio, Ross had thrown up blood at one point.

Ross’ stay in the hospital was mired by conflicting reports about his status. His four-day stint in the hospital was said to be for suspected pneumonia and respiratory issues, but a family member reportedly said it was heart-related. Another report painted a dire picture in which Ross was on “a form of life support,” which was refuted by his family and friends.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
@hustlemania @JordanWearinThe45 @FreshAIG

NEW YORK, NY – Rick Ross reportedly had another health scare last week, a little over a month after he was released from the hospital for an undisclosed reason.

According to Page Six, Rozay was having difficulty breathing and suffering seizures before he took the stage at B.B. King Blues Club and Grill in New York City on April 23.

“His team had to get a masseuse to massage him for an hour to relax his body,” a source told Page Six.

Ross has a history of seizures. In October 2011, he was hospitalized twice due to seizures and had to cancel a performance as a result.

The Maybach Music Group founder’s recent hospitalization was prompted by a 911 call in which the caller said Ross was breathing “hard” and shaking. According to the audio, Ross had thrown up blood at one point.

Ross’ stay in the hospital was mired by conflicting reports about his status. His four-day stint in the hospital was said to be for suspected pneumonia and respiratory issues, but a family member reportedly said it was heart-related. Another report painted a dire picture in which Ross was on “a form of life support,” which was refuted by his family and friends.
:wow:

Damn. My nikka really having some issues man...

I hope he ain't doing anything to cause harm to himself

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Hope he gets well fast. Rest up, Bless up.

I wonder if he cut the "bad habits" out?

I hope he tries a ketogenic diet (no carb, high fat/protein). Supposedly work wonders for seizure sufferers.

New studies show that the ketogenic diet, a high-fat, calorie-restricted diet used to treat epileptic seizures in children, alters genes involved in energy metabolism in the brain, which in turn helps stabilize the function of neurons exposed to the challenges of epileptic seizures.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
All I know is the most recent pics of him don’t look good. Ross always had a pretty decent natural beard and now his shyt looks like paint..

The weight loss is also beginning to look very unhealthy

Wishing that man the best...

Yea I was thinking the same. He don’t look right. Looks like he copped that house in Virginia :wow:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Yes, & I'm starting to wonder if he still does.

A quick google search confirms the obvious. If this is in fact true then he’s getting what’s coming to him. I really hope he ain’t go through all that shyt to go back to sipping that poison.

Is Rick Ross Back to Sippin' Lean After Health Scare?

IS RICK ROSS BACK TO SIPPIN’ LEAN AFTER HEALTH SCARE?
Mar 13, 2018

Facebook

Twitter

https://plus.google.com/share?url=h...-ross-back-to-sippin-lean-after-health-scare/
https://pinterest.com/pin/create/bu...nt/uploads/2018/03/rick-ross-sipping-lean.jpg
http://www.thecoli.com/whatsapp://s...-ross-back-to-sippin-lean-after-health-scare/

rick-ross-sipping-lean.jpg

After going through a health scare that landed him in the ICU, it appears that Rick Ross may be back to sippin’ lean – judging by this recent picture posted to his Instagram account.

The Boss posed alongside Gucci Mane while holding double styrofoam cups – the preferred method for drinking the deadly Sprite and Promethazine concoction.

What do you think? Is Ricky playing Russian roulette with his life or could his cups be full of something else

Why

Superstar
Daps
he must still be chuggin that lean on the low.:snoop:

i hope not.

or could the affects be so bad that his body cant recover from the abuse?