Rick Ross Responds To Birdman: Bring It, You A Year Late Pay Lil Wayne You 5 Years Late.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
:mjlol: the way he dangled his fingers in the camera pointing at the nikka...that said 2 things about this: 1. Something in the disdain in his tone makes me believe him:ohhh:

2. No album coming out, so no need for promotion to respond this quickly
... Ross might be with the shyts:patrice:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Its that time of the year again. Rozay stans gettin in a frenzy because he said a few lines....:russell:

That's when you break out that humble pie reminder and bring em back to earth about who he really is...:birdman:

2008-07-21-ross.jpg

We can't cosign a ngga...whose job was to lock nggas in their cells for the night or steal a whole real ngga identity...:camby: Bird maybe shiesty....but his rise is documented...:umad:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Its that time of the year again. Rozay stans gettin in a frenzy because he said a few lines....:russell:

That's when you gotta humble em and bring em back to earth about who je really is...:birdman:

2008-07-21-ross.jpg

We can't cosign a ngga...whose job was to lock nggas in their cells for the night or steal a whole real ngga identity...:camby: Bird maybe shiesty....but his rise is documented...:umad:
Hmm. Fake ass rapper or pedophile?

I been ok with fake ass rappers my whole life. That other shyt though :camby: