Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
That run from Deeper than Rap to Rich Forever by Ross incredible.

This mixtape dropped and everyone thought he was about to drop a classic album.

It ended up being GFID. Which wasn't that bad but was a massive letdown given the buzz Ross had built.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That run from Deeper than Rap to Rich Forever by Ross incredible.

This mixtape dropped and everyone thought he was about to drop a classic album.

It ended up being GFID. Which wasn't that bad but was a massive letdown given the buzz Ross had built.
:mjtf:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
i feel like rick ross was in his prime when he didn't care at all what he was saying and just rhymed his ass off..when those random women decided to protest rick ross over his freestyle verse that ended his reebok deal, rick ross then lost a couple steps on tracks because he has to rap with a filter and stifle his creativity...i really felt like rick ross was set up because that protest at the reebok building was immediate...i didn't even hear the song by the time random people self-organized and showed up in droves to protest rick ross within a week of that freestyle dropping, and reebok severed ties with rick ross the same day of that protest which made mad headlines and memes, like wtf, how did these random people even hear a mixtape track so fast and was it like a 'occupy wallstreet' thing where people on craigslist were paid to show up as a flash-mob protest? i feel like that protest was probably staged by reebok themselves or some hater who really didn't want to see rick ross miraculously win over 50 cent and now he's getting sponsorship deals, etc

Daps
that mixtape hit. Also, Ross did a crazy job promoting all MMG releases and videos thru the YouTube channel. You almost were anticipating those releases when it hit YouTube. That was near-peak level MMG.