Go to 5:40

malik-smiley-rickey-smiley-2014-rsms.jpg

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Anytime a kid grows up harboring such self-hating/anti-black opinions, I always question his environment & parents that raised him.:ohhh:

Like yeah such an individual is obviously a c00n but growing up he either picked that shyt up from somewhere or he's parents failed him by not correcting any signs of suspect :mjpls:behavior.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Anytime a kid grows up harboring such self-hating/anti-black opinions, I always question his environment & parents that raised him.:ohhh:

Like yeah such an individual is obviously a c00n but growing up he either picked that shyt up from somewhere or he's parents failed him by not correcting any signs of suspect :mjpls:behavior.

apple doesn't fall far from the tree

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
His dad is an effeminate c00n and so are his daughters. If you watch the show, the two kids that don't seem like c00ns get the most sh1t from him. His daughter went and tried to get colored contacts to "look more foreign" and his youngest daughter is in Columbia getting all giddy for Pablo.

Real sh1t though, I genuinely always thought Rickey Smiley was gay, I didn't know he had kids until his show dropped.