Ridiculous Beliefs/Superstitions You Have Seen People Believe Or Act On In Real Life

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
A close friend told me her husband told her that he was a whore because he had been bewitced by his relatives and was thus unable to resist other women. He was cursed to commit adultery unwillingly.

They were praying about it as a couple to fight this curse put upon him. He didnt want to be promiscuous and needed her help/strength/prayer to fight

I didnt know what to say. I wanted to laugh to be honest. But she is super superstitious/religious so I knew that I couldnt talk sense into her.

I just said he is a lying hoe. But she wouldnt hear it coz she would not let the devil win and with God for her no one could be against her. She believes in fighting for your man/marriage against other evil women...

They are still married. And she never brought up his being cursed again Probably coz od the way I reacted, but she does mention other women.

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
A paternal great uncle believed that my mother was a witch and he threatened to kill her and her children (me and my siblings). Nothing happened but it was crazy. He thought my mother was a witch because her clothes were always covered in red dust. But at the time the part of Zimbabwe we came from was known for being full of red dust lol. But again, the most he did was making threatening phone calls. The old bugger died six years ago haha

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
A paternal great uncle believed that my mother was a witch and he threatened to kill her and her children (me and my siblings). Nothing happened but it was crazy. He thought my mother was a witch because her clothes were always covered in red dust. But at the time the part of Zimbabwe we came from was known for being full of red dust lol. But again, the most he did was making threatening phone calls. The old bugger died six years ago haha

Lol. How did your dad handle it.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
How dear you OP, had those bewitches bytches demons in me a few years ago :mjcry:

You think has men we want to sneak around on our woman, the woman who loves us and cares for our wellbeing?
You think it's easy to see ass, I can't resist my temptations. Has a man or woman who falls into this society driven hypersexuality practice, it holds a negative effect once you need to be committed to one person.
Many who do overcome it channel their past behavior in other ways, which often is harming to yourself and your partner in another way, too.

Only superstition that I have is the energy the world gives back. So if I do good things, good generally comes back to me, if I do bad things bad generally comes back to me. This is true to a sense but also extremely false in certain scenarios.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
How dear you OP, had those bewitches bytches demons in me a few years ago :mjcry:

You think has men we want to sneak around on our woman, the woman who loves us and cares for our wellbeing?
You think it's easy to see ass, I can't resist my temptations. Has a man or woman who falls into this society driven hypersexuality practice, it holds a negative effect once you need to be committed to one person.
Many who do overcome it channel their past behavior in other ways, which often is harming to yourself and your partner in another way, too.

Only superstition that I have is the energy the world gives back. So if I do good things, good generally comes back to me, if I do bad things bad generally comes back to me. This is true to a sense but also extremely false in certain scenarios.

Lol. How did you overcome the demons that forced you into a relationship and forced you to cheat?

Why didnt they allow you to stay singke and fornicate to your hearts content.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Lol. How did you overcome the demons that forced you into a relationship and forced you to cheat?

Why didnt they allow you to stay singke and fornicate to your hearts content.
You are looking at it from a simple standpoint. I didn't get in relationships with the end goal to cheat.
I was already exhibiting these behaviors before the relationship, they just didn't stop once it started - which is where the problem lies.
It's like cars, my brain was wired to want to drive different types of cars. All women fukk, suck different and those little differences here and there was enough to always want more (this is where the problem comes from).
The end desire to always want more is what my cheating came from. I was a very young men then.
It was a fulfilling task and addiction to get my way. I found comfort in different girls.

Now I channel that energy in other hobbies, activities - I also avoid woman who let me know I could hit them up if I wanted. Very vocal with my girl if the itch is there. Cheating holds too much risk to continue that kind of pattern

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact that people believe they have a relationship with the creator of the universe....in their head, and he cares about their problems :dead:

we're talking about the same god that sat around and watched genocides, holocausts, famines, the catholic church, and A Madea Halloween happen :scusthov: surely he can't be bothered with helping people win the lottery or pass their driving test