Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
kaceyy88: No dreads/braids...big/chubby men. SERIOUSLY

2tef42ao3lbn2cehiws1ioco5475668019.jpg
4t5kvgdtd3t03xvgj4ilt3rn2475674550.jpg

Yall kill me with being upset because I don't respond right away. I never sign out. I'm always "online" so take a chill pill. A man that pressed is desperate or weird. Lol. Keep that stalker serial killer stuff right where you at.

If you know you not attractive...don't bother me. Lol. I won't respond. Sorry.

I just want an attractive tall BLACK (sorry) man...hopefully he's rich. If not then be established...like with a job that requires you to put real thought into what you have to wear in the morning. I'm talking to you fry cooker! Lol

I hate dreads and/or braids. So don't hit me up if you have either.
Car must have leather seats. Lol
I'm super picky so don't get upset if I don't respond or not interested. If you pay money for this then don't hit me up. Lol. That's wack. It's not that serious. Lol

I do love me a nice Lightskin or Brownskin man.
No fat men please. I mean it....like no exceptions. Idc how many pics you post in the gym. I know a fat man when I see one.

Yes I'm a woman, I'm not looking for a hookup.
I'm trying out this online dating....

I drive, have my own place, and I work. If you DONT....then leave me alone!!
No offense but if you literally just came from Africa...keep it moving. Thanks.

I love a man with a sense of humor and an awesome personality.
Hit me up Only if the above applies to you...this is my BK...so I want it MY way.

The car must have leather seats and part about Africa really did it for me.
:mindblown: :laff:

The best thread in history

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps

ABOUT BOOGIE BABY​

All y'all **** s ain't talking about shyt..... Half of y'all s are full of shyt...take those games you play and play with your kids not this way look past me shawty...I was looking for a relationship but nothing good is coming out of it so now I'm curious in why nothing good is coming out of this...this is a waste of time this sh*t is really me tf off and this sh*tgetting old I'm too old for the shyt...My name is boogie baby
.I'm 26 of age with no kids and plan on having 1or 2 one day. I'm Jamaican and black.

If you want to know more hit me up please be cute and be able to hold a conversation attention for the bull sh*ter miss me... because you will be blocked ASAP..

6d9cefd83-afd4-45eb-a46d-8bf47df388e3.jpg

41630970d-6f2b-4594-a570-34ee05bfdbe7.2.jpg

3bfc17e81-bf3c-4a0a-ac92-3b06ce55a2c1.jpg

:huhldup:
How am I a year older than her and yet she damn near look 40 :gucci:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Say what you want but someone's hittin it.

No doubt. Probably multiple men hitting that. There are men out here with absolutely no standards to the females they lay up with.

Could never be me. She’s absolutely hideous and her profile tells me she has a horrendous attitude.

How you allegedly 26 but look 45