Right Brain Lane: Platform for creative expression

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London

I have created a site which will be a platform for all creative expression and want to put it out to the coli brehs too. I dabble with creative writing in my free time as a hobby and a genuine passion really. A lot of people I know have interests in photography, poetry, short stores and just generally create stuff as their hobbies; they underrate their stuff since it's what most of us do when we make something but alot of it is dope and is unseen. So i am sure more people out there have similar creative interests they feel no one will fukk with but it should be shown to the world, or at least with a group of people who are into the same shyt.

It is an admin post site (by me) for now which also helps to limit the "trolls" so anything you would like to post send it over to me and i'll post it. Just email Rightbrainlane@hotmail.com. There is no quality or skill level to this just to give somewhere to put this kinda stuff as i know there are hidden gems in the notebooks and folders of the coli fam so feel free to drop some stuff. Salute.

RightBrainLane.com