Rihanna involved in scooter accident

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Rihanna's Bruised Face Caused By Nasty e-Scooter Accident

Rihanna appeared bruised and battered as she made a quick pit stop in L.A. -- turns out she's the latest victim of the electric scooter.

RiRi rolled up to Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica Friday night, where she was trying to lay low in her Escalade while some staffers brought out food and drinks to her curbside. At one point, she removed her sunglasses ... and paps captured her looking the worse for wear -- a black eye and some swelling in her face.

bc684b40a53b4c9b97f9a5bcacc99869_md.jpg

3a3e36a24ae2494495f1334ff9d8f116_md.jpg

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Those e-scooters claim a lot of victims

People just don’t know how to ride or be going too fast and shyt. These hoes used to be on in Atlanta till late as hell but people complained so much that they turn them off at 9 or 10 now. It’s still a way around that shyt though. They even started throttling the speed. People ain’t like nikkas mobbin in the streets on the scooters and said they was too dangerous. But a motorcycle is dangerous.

The problem is, the law is you supposed to ride on the streets. But cars don’t want you on the streets. But people don’t want you on the sidewalks. But if you know how to ride them hoes you be on the street, unless you gotta dip on the sidewalk for a second. I mob on the scooters everywhere I go. I just came from LA and was on them hoes all trip. Rhianna just got a big forehead, so it probably weighed her down and she fell. They not for everyone.