Ring Of Honor 13th Anniversary Show

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might wanna wiki that breh
I did lol and it was pretty much when he beat steen . I knew the briscos as a ok tag team and knew they would wrestle solo but for me with all the teams that ROH had they were never my favorite till like 2013ish . I was kind of confused when he won the title I was like :dwillhuh: because I know RoH gives guys title shots who realistically aren't going to win the title kind of like Taka /hhhish it was kind of like if jimmy uso won the belt ( granted he's better than both ) the whole him giving up the belt to cole and trying to be respectful was :banderas: and all the tag team promos him and mark did was hilarious . They probably bout me back into RoH more than I had been

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Thats who I thought it was but I thought I read some where that this was suppose to be the angle that introduced Chikara /CMLL/AAA (I can't remember which one) into ROH
They briefly did the Chikara thing, they cant work with CMLL with Del Rio there so maybe its AAA. I hope its Chikara though. I dont get to watch them as much as id like

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Have you been watching RoH forever ? I watch it off and on so im trying to figure when they realized that jay was a main eventer ( I really like him ) like how'd he get his single run leading to the first title , and were the briscos heels originally ?

I've been watching ROH off and on for years but to answer your question Jay Briscoe's push came out of nowhere. I thought Steen was going over Jay and he was going to be beaten by Elgin or Cole at final battle that year, but I was way wrong. I think his first title reign was kinda of test run/ thank you to him for not leaving for TNA. The Briscoes have been faces since ROH has become a TV based promotion and they have become their main merch movers since most of the ROH top guys have left in the past 3-4 years.