RIP Maya Angelou

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pacspit:@ that fugly prune face old house nikka ho .

.i was :to: after i read her "Still I Rise" poem a year ago so i googled her up and learned that in spite pro black/anti white establishment musing her she was bedwench in a Dashiki whom kept her cac husbands/master's slave name even after they divorced as a tribute to him:wtf:...Mammy Angelous a fraud on same creed as Nina Simone, Whoopi, Oprah, Fiona( the reality tv star,ghetto gagger turned fake youtube black feminist) whom criticize the white power establishment while lying in bed with it.:dahell:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
damn :to: One of the last Black titans standing. She survived some of the all-time greats, now she's with our ancestors

tumblr_lj4zgfg5wO1qgtqgzo1_500.jpg

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

.i was :to: after i read her "Still I Rise" poem a year ago so i googled her up and learned that in spite pro black/anti white establishment musing her she was bedwench whom kept her cac husbands/master's slave name even after they divorced as a tribute to him:wtf:...Mammy Angelous a fraud on same creed as Nina Simone, Whoopi, Oprah, Fiona( the reality tv star,ghetto gagger turned fake youtube black feminist) whom criticize the white power establishment while lying in bed with it.:dahell:
:stopitslime::camby:

Fefe

Banned
Daps
This makes me think about my mentor. They're the same age. Both phenomonal black women. Man, I'm getting choked up. I'll never forget reading I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings. It changed my life. Rest in Power, Maya.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

.i was :to: after i read her "Still I Rise" poem a year ago so i googled her up and learned that in spite pro black/anti white establishment musing her she was bedwench in a Dashiki whom kept her cac husbands/master's slave name even after they divorced as a tribute to him:wtf:...Mammy Angelous a fraud on same creed as Nina Simone, Whoopi, Oprah, Fiona( the reality tv star,ghetto gagger turned fake youtube black feminist) whom criticize the white power establishment while lying in bed with it.:dahell:

:camby:

The try hard troll, fukk outta here.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Now she can rest in her kingdom.
I was going to see her speak next month. Was looking forward to meeting this legend in the flesh.