RIP Muhammad Ali - The Greatest of All Time (1942-2016)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
real talk..thats a place ive always wanted to go to but finding another reason other than that to fly to Kentucky has been :patrice:
After going to Louisville, check out Lexington during Keeneland in the fall.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn I just saw the life support part..at first I only saw respitory issues. :mjcry: this one is gonna hit more than any celebrity death since MJ

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:mjcry: this sucks. I've probably only seen ONE full Ali fight in my life but he is one of my heroes and I never put people on that high of a pedestal. I had just purchased a large print of his famous pool picture to hang up in my house in April but I had it sitting around because I couldn't find the perfect place to hang it. Once I started learning more about our history growing up, he instantly became one of my favorite people because of what he stood for. The boxing and charismatic flashiness for the cameras was just icing on the cake. I literally got teary eyed watching The Trials of Muhammad of Ali last year or the year before, and now this happens. I'm gonna try to watch it again tonight or tomorrow but man it's gonna be hard but it is the best documentary I have ever seen on him and makes you really appreciate the man he was.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This one hit me hard fam and I been preparing for it...

Today we lost one of the greatest men to ever walk the earth...

His greatness inside the ring and his fight for equality outside of it will never be matched...

My condolences go out to his family, the black community morns with you...

RIP champ and try not to fight with Joe up in those clouds because you know he's still salty...

Yall did enough of that down here...