Rise and Fall of Black Crypto Billionaire Arthur Hayes

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I remember an article back in 2018 that bitmex was rigged. After reading that I never thought about them again. Seems like the US is going to make an example out of these dudes.

Well the thing is though they were up front about what BitMex was. You gamble you play the odds. All these markets are rigged. Even in the NYSE and NASDAQ high frequency firms pay to have servers on premises to front run retail trades. But even if they get caught, they only get fines.

That is the thing. If they fined them $100M or so, I would say they have to chalk it up to the game. But trying to throw them in jail when these other bankers who have destroyed millions of lives chill out. That's bullshyt.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
0421-Crypto-Lede-tout.png

This picture is some movie making shyt:wow:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
never get comfortable. dudes always think they playing with the same rules... nah

I'm saying dude:francis:. You got to treat the game like you have home advantage while not showboating in the away game, or else the refs will change the rules in front of your fukking face. Dude should had kept dressing like a normal breh, kept the cars on the hush, and GTFO once he cashed out. Join Passport gang and indulge in a life of wealth and freedom from these jealous miserable CACs:camby:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If he was smart he'd have a secret stash somewhere to retire and never have to work

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well the thing is though they were up front about what BitMex was. You gamble you play the odds. All these markets are rigged. Even in the NYSE and NASDAQ high frequency firms pay to have servers on premises to front run retail trades. But even if they get caught, they only get fines.

That is the thing. If they fined them $100M or so, I would say they have to chalk it up to the game. But trying to throw them in jail when these other bankers who have destroyed millions of lives chill out. That's bullshyt.
it wasn’t in regards to the instruments more like the price and volume of btc was manipulated on their exchange. If I can find it I’ll post it.

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I'm saying dude:francis:. You got to treat the game like you have home advantage while not showboating in the away game, or else the refs will change the rules in front of your fukking face. Dude should had kept dressing like a normal breh, kept the cars on the hush, and GTFO once he cashed out. Join Passport gang and indulge in a life of wealth and freedom from these jealous miserable CACs:camby:

He should’ve stopped on over in Bali, home of YouTube sex expert Adina Rivers, and the incomparable Russell Simmons

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Prosecutors allege that Hayes and his business partners violated the Bank Secrecy Act by failing to implement and maintain an adequate anti-money-laundering program—to weed out bad actors and dirty money

SMH

THEY REALLY PULLED SOME shyt
OUT OF THEIR ASS.

:devil:
:evil: