Rob and Chyna thank fans..and admits she'd still be working strip club if they weren't together

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True love

:mjlol:

Simp Chronicles

Their highly anticipated reality series Rob & Chyna is slated to premiere on September 11.

And on Wednesday, Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna did a Facebook Live chat with fans to promote their E! series.

The excited couple, who are expecting a baby together this fall, shared a glimpse into how their romance has changed both their lives, with the former exotic dancer confessing she'd still be working in a strip club if she hadn't fallen for her beau.

Her 29-year-old fiance also admitted he'd still be a customer hanging out in strip joints if he hadn't found love with the 28-year-old beauty.

3758D4AE00000578-3746146-Keeping_it_real_Rob_Kardashian_and_Blac_Chyna_answered_fan_quest-m-29_1471476390856.jpg

3758C5E400000578-3746146-And_baby_makes_four_The_couple_who_got_engaged_in_April_after_a_-m-32_1471478096365.jpg

King joined his mom and his soon-to-be stepdad on the sofa for the Facebook Live session held in a living room, presumably in the couple's Calabasas home.

The youngster boisterously leapt onto his momma's lap, causing her to rub her swollen belly afterwards, and followed her instructions to say helo to everyone watching.

In response to a fan question, Rob said he'd like to have another three babies with Chyna after their first one is born, bringing their brood, with King, to five.

'That's what my mom did,' he said, referencing Kardshian momager Kris Jenner. 'She had five, pushed them all out!'

Other things revealed by the couple during their chat were that Kylie would be their choice of babysitter for the new baby over her older sister Kendall Jenner, and Scott Disick is the one in the extended reality family who gives the most unsolicited parenting advice to the expecting couple.

As for whether the new arrival will be given a name beginning with 'k', like all of Rob's sisters, that's not likely.

'Probably not,' said Rob, while noting that by a quirky coincidence his new stepson does have a name beginning with a k.

However, the George Arthur sock entrepreneur is planning on launching a range of infant socks to coincide with his baby's birth, he revealed.

3758C5F000000578-3746146-image-a-37_1471478439496.jpg

No say: Like many a bloke, Rob faced up to the reality that he would have to let his fiancee have a big white wedding even though he'd rather 'go down the courthouse tomorrow'

She won: Chyna insisted that they have to tie the knot in the 'traditional way' and Rob said fans would probably get to see the event in a TV special

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
That's funny cause she been stop stripping so I don't understand the logic .

Her and amber (before the show )just do these club appearances and sell this dumb tea :francis:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I get why Rob is famous: he's related to whores.

Why is Chyna famous?
She was the most popular stripper at KOD. So popular she was mentioned in rappers songs. Then dated Tyga who gave her even more shine. Then became affiliated with Kim K. Fell out with Kim K and became affiliated and bffs with Amber Rose.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I swear with the bleaching she look more and more like that p*ssy stank. I just can't get the appeal of her. :yeshrug:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I swear with the bleaching she look more and more like that p*ssy stank. I just can't get the appeal of her. :yeshrug:
She was always light.

She just tans (Im similar in skintone to her naturally and when she tans)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That's funny cause she been stop stripping so I don't understand the logic .

Her and amber (before the show )just do these club appearances and sell this dumb tea :francis:

Yep she needs to be thanking Tyga on the low, that simp ass nikka saved her. And Amber needs to do the same for Kanye.