Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Damn

You can tell she gamin him
Rob got a regular crazy hood bytch and a kid by her

Can Rob ever go back to his previous weight?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Feel Terrible Saying This But I Wish Nothing But Hell For Rob lol Hope He Gets Fatter And More Miserable

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Reality shows are scripted. Their drama is fake. Chyna will eat well off that Kardashian name. She already has a Lil something coming her way for 18 years, but to get the big piece of the pie he'll have to marry her. She's not gonna truly act a fool until those funds are set

Not to mention Rob seems like a genuinely romantic guy happy to be in a relationship. I imagine their home life to be pretty boring. Should have did their own type of biggest loser show documenting robs weight loss

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even though they kinda casted him to the side while he was going through his depression, his family all came together and told him to give her the :camby: long ago

Its gonna get worse when the baby arrives and he has to deal with her mother too. She's just as loud and obnoxious as Chyna

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
trlrky.gif
offtopic, but how breh had this shirt on for the whole season :mjlol: shyt got progressively dirtier too

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i wanna know, what's his relationship w/ tyga? thats gotta be a little weird... what does he do for a living, anything? im sure some stability in working could help take away from his wt gain from laying around all day.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps

• Rob is being gamed by Chyna, Kim, and his mom.
  • Chyna wont let Rob look at her phone but gets mad when she isn't allowed to look at his phone
  • She has hoe scars from her past crying and being told to take down her walls
  • Rob never will win, he was born from a thot and is surrounded by thots.
  • Rob hoping and praying for a son. I bet its because he doesn't want a thottoddler.
tumblr_mku6266ycG1s5ty3yo1_500.gif

Train wreck

I did not know this train-wreck of a Kardashian, spin off show existed & I hate that you showed it to me...:scust::pacspit: