Roc Nation Bought 2Pac's Catalouge/Masters?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Forget hurt feelings. Arguably people died because of what 2Pac said on records.

I understand your point and don't begrudge you thinking what you think.

I think 2Pac was a good dude in his heart. I just think he overreacted. I might do the same thing if I got shot and didn't know who to blame. I just think it could've gone down a totally different way.
If you got set up, shot and sent to jail for something you didn't do and while in jail cats are sneak dissing you either you would feel how he felt or you have superhuman strength to conceal your emotions.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
It doesnt even matter if Who Shot Ya was about Pac or not. The song itself was ambiguous and was released around the time Pac was shot. Either way, Puff (im pretty sure it was this fakkits idea) and Biggie released the song in a bad time, and Pac responded by releasing an interview with Vibe and Hit Em Up. You can't say Pac dissed em for no reason.

:ufdup:
now its dosnt matter if the song was about pac or not

BUT

weeks ago it was ALL about the song being about pac to the "T"

u nikkaz keep moving the goal post -i just dont understand the excuse after excuses after excuses (i mean his own crew admitted pac was wildin & going after nikkaz he just didnt like)
why cant his fans do da same ?

and u have YET to address this thread which is about jay z & him being diss cause his friendship with biggie

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Puffy said this in a letter to Vibe when 2Pac was in jail

" I hope that his Thug Life shyt is really over. But on the real, if you gonna be a motherfukkin' thug, you gots to live and die a thug, you know what I'm sayin'? There ain't no jumpin' in and out of thugism. If that's what you choose to do, you gots to go out like that"

Which is why Pac said "Remember what in you said in Vibe about me being a Thug" on "Against All Odds".

50328378.jpg

dose have to do with my previous post
in which i proved u are dead wrong !!!

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ufdup:
now its dosnt matter if the song was about pac or not

BUT

weeks ago it was ALL about the song being about pac to the "T"

u nikkaz keep moving the goal post -i just dont understand the excuse after excuses after excuses (i mean his own crew admitted pac was wildin & going after nikkaz he just didnt like)
why cant his fans do da same ?

and u have YET to address this thread which is about jay z & him being diss cause his friendship with biggie
Fam you keep making excuses for Biggie any chance you get. Biggie did the same bytch move against E40, and then when E40's goons addressed him he copped pleas and backtracked. I don't care, Pac released his interviews/disses against Biggie/Puff AFTER Who shot ya was released

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Except it doesn't at all.

He didn't make just make a King Sun diss record. That'd have been rational. We wouldn't be having this conversation

He went at a whole coast. That's irrational. That's what a gassed up, paranoid hothead does.
He didn't go after a "whole coast", only selected people;

"Much love to Smiff N Wesson, Freddie Foxxx, Bunchy The Fat b*stard, Naughty
By Nature and all the real thugs out there
Keep it comin'!
Westsiiide!
You know what time it is
All my real homeboyz in Jerzey, get up!"

AEOM had east coast artists on his album.

It doesn't matter if the song was about 2Pac or not?!

That's the whole point. A reasonable person gets shot and blames the person who shot him. He has a question about his friend's involvement, he goes and asks him what the deal is. Pac decides to blame a whole coast because after the trauma, he thinks he remembers the people in the room wouldn't look at him. That's nutty.

Meanwhile, why is Suge always in the background, hating on Puff and Big, taking shots at the East? Why is the CEO of your record label on stage instigating and pushing his agenda? Trying to get Snoop and Dre to join in, pointing these artists at the same target?.
Again Pac NEVER blamed a whole coast. In the Vibe interview he blames Henchmen, Haitian Jack, and Puffy. After Pac was shot he was in shock so maybe that's why he said people were "looking at him" strangely. And Dexter Isaac, the man who robbed and shot Pac in NY, said Henchmen was behind it and Puffy knew of the set up;

"A Brooklyn prisoner named Dexter Isaac, currently serving a life sentence for other crimes, has just confessed to AllHipHop.com that he is the one who shot West Coast rapper Tupac Shakur in 1994."............."Isaac even claims that Tupac and Biggie were his friends, and implies Sean "Puffy" Combs knew about Henchman's plan all along. Via AllHipHop"

Lastly, Suge Knight ALREADY had a beef with Puffy BEFORE Pac even joined Death Row. You clearly don't know what the fukk you're talking about. You even claimed Pac "randomly" dissed nikkas b.c of Suge, and I gave one example of an artist that dissed Pac first but you say he "wasnt popular" and "bububbu no one has ever heard of him" foh nikka