ROCHESTER CACS CAUGHT IN BOMB PLOT AGAINST BLACK MUSLIM COMMUNITY

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukking italians too!
Pigs!

Two of them look like they're of Greek descent as do the last names. Same thing though, Italians and Greeks. I've never been up in those parts, so I imagine that area is heavily Greek, hence the name?

edit post: Noteworthy too considering the country Greece has a strong Right Wing presence with Golden Dawn which is pretty much a modern day Nazi party.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Two of them look like they're of Greek descent as do the last names. Same thing though, Italians and Greeks. I've never been up in those parts, so I imagine that area is heavily Greek, hence the name?

edit post: Noteworthy too considering the country Greece has a strong Right Wing presence with Golden Dawn which is pretty much a modern day Nazi party.
Greeks, Italians, and Eastern Euro :scust:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
It's unclear if the men will face further charges.

Officers say a 16-year-old boy is also facing charges in the case. His identity hasn't been released due to his status as a minor.

Amerikkka
tenor.gif

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps

dont look to heavy into the right wing ties to the country of Greece. anyone Greek in the Rochester suburbs is going to be so far removed from the country some wouldnt be able to point it out on a map

that city especially the suburbs is predomimantly italian anyway. not a lot of greeks outside of the old diner owners. i have never seen so many italians in my life as i have when i visited there, even in NYC. and italians are still immigrating there, especially to Greece NY where this article mentions

those cities up that way have a huge mix of people. tons of black, puerto rican, italian and chinese...but its very, very segregated

do your googles...Greece, NY police department is historically one of the most corrupt in the country, shyt was ran like a crime family until the Chief went to prison. even it's existance is a form of corruption because theres literally no need for them...all those towns upstate in Buffalo and Rochester get serviced by the city PD, the county sherrifs, the state troopers...AND the town's PD. The town's PD literally exists for the purpose of fundraising... siphoning tax dollars from the heavily taxed basis there, in addition to pulling DWIs and civil forfeiture on people. they exist for no other reason than to give tickets and take money and drugs from people.

this is a career case for these yokels because if it werent for this, they'd be pulling people over for broken taillights, shaking down pot dealers and rescuing cats from trees. i bet this cop shyt his pants when he stumbled onto this foolish plot. i cant imagine all the money wasted throughout NY State on these rinky dink police forces who have the budgets of small armys but dont do anything other than make the tax paying residents there miserable. NY has to be the most policed and most funded in the country when it comes to the sheer number of cops...its insane