Rock's reason for wearing LU swag known, his UA deal hot on the Streets!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
411MANIA | WWE News: The Rock’s New Apparel Sells Out in Record Time, Adam Rose Possibly Loses a Tooth During Smackdown Match

– The Rock’s new Under Armour gym bag reportedly sound in days last month. In addition, the new t-shirt he wore at WrestleMania 32 last weekend reportedly sold out in record time. The shirt was the second piece of his new Under Armour collection.

Credit: WrestlingInc.com

No more peddling WWE Shopzone shyt, the Rock has become a true franchise out of the Ring. I wonder if he got the Steph Curry deal? :ohhh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The Rock stopped being an entertainer a long time ago. Dude is a movement/brand of his own. Amazing.

I did cop the tee. Gonna snip the sleeves for the gym

Yeah, but he's always promoted WWE in a casual way so they could still make a buck off of him.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
411MANIA | WWE News: The Rock’s New Apparel Sells Out in Record Time, Adam Rose Possibly Loses a Tooth During Smackdown Match

No more peddling WWE Shopzone shyt, the Rock has become a true franchise out of the Ring. I wonder if he got the Steph Curry deal? :ohhh:
Dwayne outchea on his Jay Z shyt. I respect it. Most of these old wrestlers are waiting around for Vince to give em a hand out. Dwayne said, yeah I'll come do your little show, I will be promoting my shirt though:ehh:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Dwayne outchea on his Jay Z shyt. I respect it. Most of these old wrestlers are waiting around for Vince to give em a hand out. Dwayne said, yeah I'll come do your little show, I will be promoting my shirt though:ehh:
I'm not a businessman...I'm a Business, man! :ehh:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
He's a C00n repping Shawn Michaels..a guy never seen with Black wrestlers in his life unless to bury them. "Let me handle this..I speak JIVE".

That reminds me, a me and this hardcore wrestling fan were trying to figure out who exactly was the last black person to defeat HBK. This was 10 years ago and HBK was still an active competitor at the time and for the life of us we couldn't even find one. Then Mark Henry beat him by disqualification or some fukkery finish and we just took that and ran with it.