Rockstar relisted Midnight Club LA: Complete Edition on Xbox Marketplace for Xbox One/Series X|S

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Eagle-eyed ResetEra users spotted the Xbox 360 version of Rockstar San Diego's much-loved driving game was today made available to buy once again, priced £11.99.

It's a surprise because Rockstar hasn't signaled the game's re-release.

But something is definitely stirring within Rockstar, because this news comes just a few days after Rockstar delisted Midnight Club 2 on Steam after accidentally making it available to buy for the first time in three years.

I can't see any Midnight Club games currently up on the PlayStation Store or Steam.

The last Midnight Club game was 2008's Midnight Club: Los Angeles. This Complete Edition first launched in 2009. Could its reappearance also be a mistake? It was thought licensing issues with the series' music meant Midnight Club games had to be pulled from digital shops. Has Rockstar dipped back into its back catalogue to arrange new deals?

Whatever the case, if you fancy buying Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition, now's your chance! (The listing works - I successfully bought the game this afternoon.) And remember, it works on Xbox One and Xbox Series X and S via backwards compatibility.
I found out yesterday they relisted it back in Xbox Marketplace about a month ago. Downloaded and played on my Xbox One S last night. I forgot how crazy this game was. :ehh:
Hopefully, Rockstar is working on something new.:lupe:
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition was their best racing game ever. :ohlawd::whew:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I didn’t even know they were working on a new midnight club that was cancelled in 2017 apparently

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was on PlayStation and not Xbox you'd be like Forza Horizon who?

Hate on a game that actual gamers deem a classic brehs :francis:

maybe he’s hating on the idea that the game is three gens old yet they keep selling it every few years and not the actual game itself

My bad if you didn’t mean gta 5 :yeshrug:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I haven't played a game where i wanted to break the controller in a long time :francis: this sh*t right here takes the cake

winning the race handedly then i crash right before crossing the finish line :unimpressed:
even worse its a tournament so i have to run it back :unimpressed: