ROH announces new Canadian tv deal

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
On Monday, Ring of Honor and The Fight Network announced a new deal that would give ROH weekly exposure throughout Canada.

The Canadian based combat sports network will begin airing ROH starting on Tuesday, April 26 at 11 PM EST with repeat showings throughout the week. ROH will be part of a Tuesday night wrestling block with TNA Impact at 9 PM EST, ROH at 11 PM EST, and AAA at midnight EST.

The Fight Network is carried nationally on all major cable, satellite and telecom systems in Canada.

The shows will air before they go up on the ROH website on Thursdays, but after they debut during the weekend on U.S.-based Sinclair affiliates, some of which
are picked up in Canada, most notably the Buffalo station that is carried in Ontario.

The deal gives ROH television penetration in other key Canadian markets that they previously didn't have broadcast access in.

"Ring of Honor has long been touted as a worldwide leader in professional wrestling and we're thrilled with the opportunity to finally bring a weekly series to Canadian fans," said Chad Midgley, VP of The Fight Network. "Over the past decade, ROH has staged plenty of five-star matches that will go down in history as some of the best. Its focus on in-ring quality, attention to detail and talent development is outstanding, making it the perfect fit for our stacked professional wrestling block on Tuesday nights."

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
the fight network is not on basic cable - what a deal - they should of went with TSN or Sportsnet

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
less than 30 days in 2 months "a jailbird"

weird IT guy who has an obsession with daniel bryan :hula: two minor assaults that cost me no real time
Would i rather do multiple bids in jail or make 60k a year and be a fan of a wrestler?:jbhmm:

That is a very tough decision to make:jbhmm:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Would i rather do multiple bids in jail or make 60k a year and be a fan of a wrestler?:jbhmm:

That is a very tough decision to make:jbhmm:
consider less than 20 days both times as 'bids' and sit around assisting old cac's how to reset their printers fulfilling all the while being the definitive neckbeard

you mention jail in here as if i really saw it as much time lost and say "we won" in regards to a ROH deal :mjlol:

shoulda stuck with stanning debit card dixie on that one cause you ain't win sh-t :dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
consider less than 20 days both times as 'bids' and sit around assisting old cac's how to reset their printers fulfilling all the while being the definitive neckbeard

you mention jail in here as if i really saw it as much time lost and say "we won" in regards to a ROH deal :mjlol:

shoulda stuck with stanning debit card dixie on that one cause you ain't win sh-t :dead:
1. None of that is true
2. I never been to jail, you have numerous times. Take your L