RollingStone: Grammy Winner Tiffany Red Accuses DIDDY Of Sexual Abuse & Backs Up Cassie Claims

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wtf is this??? This is a witness account and not new information. She didnt accuse him of sexual abuse why did you write the title like she did??:why: Nggas really are like bytches purposely fukin up titles to get more attention

Also…

I continue to work through the PTSD, paranoia, and anxiety from these events. It’s one of the catalysts for my advocacy for music creatives today with my organization, The 100 Percenters.
:childplease:

Nah man you can’t mix legitimate allegations with
ulterior motives. Stuff like this is not needed. Cassie was universally heard and believed. We didn’t need this chick to co-sign. Maybe if it was immediately after Cassie’s lawsuit, but to do it now is suspect

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
It's only getting worse for Diddy, folks thought this would be over quickly :francis:
She basically posted a tl;dr saying she saw Cassie get yelled at and that Diddy’s presence made her uncomfortable. His reputation is fukked but she didn’t say anything we haven’t heard before. Diddy’s presence makes men uncomfortable too :ld:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Damn these girls keep sending curve balls to 50s 90% completed script :russ:
"Diddy do it or not?" coming February 21st, 2024.

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Can we all be honest for a second? If this is true, the most surprising thing about all this shyt is drunk Puffy wanted to fukk women. We've all been thinking he really a bussy boy this whole time but a drunk mind speaks sober thoughts:leon:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BIG died early and immortalized as one of the greatest even damn near 30 yrs later. Puff is living long enough to see himself become the villain.

This is hell to an ego maniac who can't stand not being in the limelight, even jumping in front of others getting the shine.