Rom Wills son spitting jewels on Handsome Man Game

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
There's a new category called "handsome man" game. Devoted to those who more genetically gifted. Handsome game is different from the red pill, blue and black mindset.

Handsome game is more focused on leveraging your looks but also upgrading your mindset, masculinity, style, swagger, finances and overall, quality of life.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
There's a new category called "handsome man" game. Devoted to those who more genetically gifted. Handsome game is different from the red pill, blue and black mindset.

Handsome game is more focused on leveraging your looks but also upgrading your mindset, masculinity, style, swagger, finances and overall, quality of life.

Wait he has his SON doing dating YT videos?

So when he’s deep in his career as an older man, people will be able to pull up these videos?! :russ:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

How is a petite 5 giving out handsome man advice? I'm confused

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I skimmed through some of the videos. And I don’t get the backlash in this thread. Homie isn’t saying anything crazy or incel like. Bruh is basically preaching self improvement and confidence. If some bruhs need these videos for motivation. More power to them, it way better than listening to guys like Andrew Tate.