Ronda Rousey is fukking DROPPING NAMES for the streets

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Is it though?

They're white hot right now and in the midst of a honeymoon period, so anything they do that's negative will get pushed for the moment, i.e. Stephanie at WM and talent of the same race being put in the same factions or storylines as one another.
To be fair, if I’m black and on the roster I’m damn sure linkin up with Street Profits instead of The Creed Brothers, shyt just makes sense :pachaha:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
WHO GIVES A fukk??? Seriously no one says shyt when it comes to all white stables/feuds, but the moment other races link up it's a problem. If you have a problem with black wrestlers linking up then you're a c00n, and you can't convince me you aren't.

Black wrestlers deserve to stand on their own two as themselves. Being Black is not a gimmick, that’s old school Bill Watts shyt. Between Bloodline, Damage ctrl, legado, lwo, lashley group they are all bundled together by race

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I thought this was a serious thread until I just read the OP. Sounds like dude was just ribbing her.

I liked Rondas last heel run, but she needs to chill. Especially reading that part about Becky

Sounds like Rondas mom is related to the "It's still real to me damnit!" guy

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Black wrestlers deserve to stand on their own two as themselves. Being Black is not a gimmick, that’s old school Bill Watts shyt. Between Bloodline, Damage ctrl, legado, lwo, lashley group they are all bundled together by race
Stop with the fake pro blackness. What kind of dumbass actually has a problem with black wrestlers linking up? Seriously, You can look through the entire history of wrestling and see groups of the same race. Like I said, No one had a problem with all these mayo factions polluting the wrestling business. Am I supposed to hate The Big 3 now? You know the group that recently said they love being an inspiration to black girls everywhere.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Stop with the fake pro blackness. What kind of dumbass actually has a problem with black wrestlers linking up? Seriously, You can look through the entire history of wrestling and see groups of the same race. Like I said, No one had a problem with all these mayo factions polluting the wrestling business. Am I supposed to hate The Big 3 now? You know the group that recently said they love being an inspiration to black girls everywhere.
Yep I think it comes down to how a Black faction is presented. Long as it don’t come off c00n-ish or stereotypical in a negative way, there’s nothing wrong with pairing Black rasslers together

We holler about lack of Black Unity (at times) in real life. So we supposed to complain when we actually get that in the play fighting universe? :jbhmm:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yep I think it comes down to how a Black faction is presented. Long as it don’t come off c00n-ish or stereotypical in a negative way, there’s nothing wrong with pairing Black rasslers together

We holler about lack of Black Unity (at times) in real life. So we supposed to complain when we actually get that in the play fighting universe? :jbhmm:
Exactly. A lot of times these other groups link together on some racial pride stuff, but we have black wrestlers(Swerve) and black fans that pushback on black wrestling unity. One thing that really irritated me came from Lashley a few years ago on that Table For 3 show. He said he didn't want the Hurt Business to be compared to the Nation Of Domination, but wanted them to be compared to the Four Horsemen & Evolution. As much as I like Bobby that never sat well with me, because he dismissed the black group and elevated the 2 white groups.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Ronda is always complaining about something and cannot be taken seriously.

she "dominated" women's MMA whenever they were bringing in housewives for her to fight ... the moment she got fed REAL competition .... Holly Holm took her head off easily, then Amanda Nunes put her in her place for life ...

this bytch is always hating and talking shyt about anything, everything, and everyone .... her opinion is shyt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ronda is always complaining about something and cannot be taken seriously.

she "dominated" women's MMA whenever they were bringing in housewives for her to fight ... the moment she got fed REAL competition .... Holly Holm took her head off easily, then Amanda Nunes put her in her place for life ...

this bytch is always hating and talking shyt about anything, everything, and everyone .... her opinion is shyt.
You can tell the women in the WWE are glad she's gone, because none of them are supporting her.:russ:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I actually believe gulak

Rousey had her husband backstage and at most of her shows, gulak is too smart to take some dumbass shot at a married top women’s star Ronda rousey and risk losing his job backstage at a show

besides the fact that she’s married, she’s probably the second most unattractive female on the roster after shayna

Shayna > Ronda

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

They’re in all those tag teams being kept away from the title. Like back through ‘the entire history’ where Black wrestlers didn’t win shyt. Wrestlers linking up has to make sense and have a direction. Jade and Bianca teaming should be leading to big match. That’s different from Lashley and Street Profits being a unit for 8 months and haven’t done a damn thing. No progress, no character changes, barely win, no closer to the main event, just stick all the Blacks over there. You think it would be best for Carmelo to join up with them next week?