Ronda's return keeps getting pushed back because ....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:ufdup:Spinks was a great Light Heavyweight. He accomplished everything and only took the Tyson fight for the payday.
I never watched him fight until the Tyson fight and he looked like someone who had a padded record who had BUSINESS being in the ring with Tyson. Let's say it's Roy Jones...way too fast to be getting punked anywhere near how this Spinks character was.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how how heavy she gets in between fights ... 170? 175? Possibly more? :mjpls:

I remember the rumor that Gina got has high as 190 in between fights, and that didn't seem to hard to believe

UFC needs that women's featherweight division

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never watched him fight until the Tyson fight and he looked like someone who had a padded record who had BUSINESS being in the ring with Tyson. Let's say it's Roy Jones...way too fast to be getting punked anywhere near how this Spinks character was.
It was another Liston-Patterson situation. Spinks was a very good fighter but Tyson was someone he would always lose to. Roy wouldve gotten folded that night and the ko would've probably been more brutal.

Also Spinks is top 5 greatest Light Heavyweights :ufdup:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It was another Liston-Patterson situation. Spinks was a very good fighter but Tyson was someone he would always lose to. Roy wouldve gotten folded that night and the ko would've probably been more brutal.

Also Spinks is top 5 greatest Light Heavyweights :ufdup:

Jones would not have been hit clean at all...probably frustrates Tyson overall.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She'll probably fight 1 more time...probably in new york...probably get her ass kicked...and retire.

Holly...Cyborg...probably even Meisha would beat her now.

She's a good fighter...but 135 is getting better without her. Randamie...schevchenko...the ladies mentioned above...Julianna, etc.

I think within the next year. ..135 takes some huge leaps skill/talent-wise. The game's about to pass her by.