Rookie of the year drops **former dpoy/all star role player, then...

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Draymond comes down the court and does what he does best, missing a bunny :russ:.

@Malta this the nikka you rocking with bloody? He been looking shaaaaky this season :gladbron:.

@WMG the 2nd remember when you said I didn't know basketball because I said this nikka was trash? Maybe you need to stop being like your crackhead mother and get off the dope. Your brain on drugs is a sight to behold :hubie:.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Draymond comes down the court and does what he does best :russ:.

@Malta this the nikka you rocking with bloody? He been looking shaaaaky this season :gladbron:.

@WMG the 2nd remember when you said I didn't know basketball because I said this nikka was trash? Maybe you need to stop being like your crackhead mother and get off the dope. Your brain on drugs is a sight to behold :hubie:.

The DPOY is the guy who set the screen :hubie:

As for Draymond, he got tripped there but he's showing signs of slippage on defense in general :yeshrug:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Gobert tripped Draymond and gave him a forearm in the back... :beli:
Naw the cross had him LEANING and goberts foot finished him.
The DPOY is the guy who set the screen :hubie:

As for Draymond, he got tripped there but he's showing signs of slippage on defense in general :yeshrug:
Thread title updated. You're right he's a former winner and just currently trash on both sides of the ball :manny: