Rosario Dawson arrested at U.S. Capitol during protest.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
lol would you of done if you knew?
Me personally would've tried to chat with her...maybe get a picture..she seems down to earth. :dame:

Not try to atleast speak to a fine ass latina actress when she protesting with the public near your job,brehs . Even @Jacksonville Swaguar probably would've went down there just to call her a c*nt:mjlol:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This pic has me dying

7225.jpg

Daps
LOL @ this stupid biznitch.
How much is Bernie paying this gibbon faced monster to not only be his Latin lust bucket by night, but also a flunkie by day?
"Vote for Bernie!" $1,000
"Vote for Bernie!" $1,000 more
"Hey white daddy, here's my face. Do what you like" $50 dollars and a box of nachos
Only disappointing thing about this story is the cops didn't pepper spray her giant lizard eyes or billy club her upside her noggin like you would expect them to do. But they were white, and you know she had sweet words and offers of services for the whole police dept to get out of it....good lord it would have been sweet to see her clutching her ribs like when the thugs put the beats to her in Daredevil. Easily the best episode of any TV show in the past 20 years :blessed:

But don't be surprised to see her do some more dastardly deeds just to keep her name relevant. I told you all years ago she was a demon. You don't hear this type of stuff about Rosie Perez, Jennifer Lopez or even that 3rd rate latina Dania Ramirez. Rosario has embarrassed Hispanics. She's a mix breed of Pue