Round 1: W.MM Tournament Match Hulk Hogan vs. Shane O Mac

#1 Hulk Hogan vs. #16 Shane McMahon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:ohhh:wow i guess shane was a lot better than i remember...

281.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Real talk, anyone who voted for Shane should have their TSC posting privileges revoked, even if its only for a few weeks or a month. The fact that Shane even has one vote, let alone two less than Hulk, makes this entire subforum look like a fukkin joke
@Brooklynzson been doing that for years:youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Real talk, anyone who voted for Shane should have their TSC posting privileges revoked, even if its only for a few weeks or a month. The fact that Shane even has one vote, let alone two less than Hulk, makes this entire subforum look like a fukkin joke

:manny: I wasn't around for Hulkamania and we never got cable until 2000 so I missed the nWo, & when I was a little nikka Shane was strutting about like a young Ali, jumping off 60-foot Titantrons and being put through glass windows :salute:

Plus Here Comes The Money >>>> Real American :myman:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
its about personal preference not a best wrestler list. thats why its entertaining. upsets make the tourney

exactly! just imagine the fukkery should Hogan get knocked out by Shane in the 1st round, this tournament would be unpredictable rather than us knowing who the final 4 would be off bat

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
:manny: I wasn't around for Hulkamania and we never got cable until 2000 so I missed the nWo, & when I was a little nikka Shane was strutting about like a young Ali, jumping off 60-foot Titantrons and being put through glass windows :salute:

Plus Here Comes The Money >>>> Real American :myman:

nikka you wouldn't even have a wrestling to watch when your broke ass family finally got cable in 2000 if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan. Show some respect

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
nikka you wouldn't even have a wrestling to watch when your broke ass family finally got cable in 2000 if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan. Show some respect

fukk Hogan.. Between all the duck tales, politics, and disfunction.. he could be the most unlikeable person in the wrestling industry. Never cared for him in the ring either

:manny:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
How is this even a competition :what:

Shane did more in one match then Hoegan did in his entire career.

a_zps8a0139b5.gif

gif_shane4.gif

Are we really comparing a guy doing top rope elbow drops (which multiple people have stolen) and coast to coast Van Terminators to a right hand, body slam, big boot and a leg drop. That athleticism and self-sacrifice on the grandest stage of them all :ohlawd:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
hogan never did bumps like shane :manny:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

This. Hogan as an icon is on a whole different level. Even if people here aren't fans of his in ring work, you have to give him props for his cultural impact.