[Rumor Alert] Rockstar casting for a new Bully game

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm 24 and I might be in my 30s by the time they release GTA 6. :scust:

I mean if they improve upon GTA by implementing some of the Red Dead features, it will be worth the wait.

GTA 5 is nice to look at but nothing to do really - can't really go in any stores or anything, it felt empty to me. Now it seems they have the size/scope locked down and are working on making "living" game worlds :whew:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I mean if they improve upon GTA by implementing some of the Red Dead features, it will be worth the wait.

GTA 5 is nice to look at but nothing to do really - can't really go in any stores or anything, it felt empty to me. Now it seems they have the size/scope locked down and are working on making "living" game worlds :whew:
This is another reason why I enjoyed IV over V. Give me Liberty City over Los Santos any day of the week. The atmosphere was 20x better and combine that with the story, just made the city that much enjoyable IMO.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This is another reason why I enjoyed IV over V. Give me Liberty City over Los Santos any day of the week. The atmosphere was 20x better and combine that with the story, just made the city that much enjoyable IMO.

30% of the GTAV map is empty ass desert :francis:, there were like 2 haircuts you could get :mjlol:, 2 stores to change outfits from:pachaha:. The activities that were there - triathlons, offroad races, etc - were cool and I enjoyed the game overall.

This next level is something to behold and I look forward to every new game they put out to see how they push it :blessed: