RUMOR : Apple Shutting Down I-Tunes 2 Years From Now?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I'll never stream.

Music downloads made it easier for me not to seek out links.

I'll go back underground full time if it ever happened.

Paying for streaming makes zero sense to me.

I own every song i ever wanted. Care very little for future music unless it blows my mind.

Love my access to oldschool Gems whenever i feel the urge.

Right now im bumping r kelly im your angel. Celine doing her thang on the track. And its an mp3 i downloaded 12 years ago.

The only thing i got streaming is my piss!!!

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'll never stream.

Music downloads made it easier for me not to seek out links.

I'll go back underground full time if it ever happened.

I don't like streaming either. Even with having unlimited data , streaming still kills battery life and I cannot listen to streaming if I'm in a plane or have poor service. I'll always download.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
So how would DJ's even do sets? :mjlol:

(I'm playing devils advocate I know this article is retarded)
theyll have to stream their sets, everything will need data and wifi.
If you want to save songs to your devices you will need an apple subscription
:huhldup:

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Thursday, May 12, 2016
APPLE DUMPING DOWNLOAD BUSINESS? NOT SO FAST
Not surprisingly, the media jumped on a provocative report Wednesday from Digital Music News stating that Apple planned to stop selling downloads either within two years or “the next three or four years.” More surprisingly, said report inspired a comment from tight-lipped Apple.
"Not true," Apple rep Tom Neumayr told re/code’s Peter Kafka, who added that Neumayr made it clear he was responding to both timelines.
Kafka then pointed out that Drake's Views sold a million in its first week—during which it was available exclusively at iTunes and Apple Music—and that “both Apple and the music labels it works with don't have any incentive to push downloads off a cliff.”
“And it's easy to see Apple's insistence on servicing the download market in the clumsy approach it took when it debuted its Apple Music streaming service last year, which tried—unsuccessfully—to stitch together its old iTunes store with the new streaming service,” he wrote.
Apple is expected to separate iTunes, including the libraries of users, and Apple Music, which obviously don’t play well together, in its upcoming revamp of the streaming service

Rumor Mill - APPLE DUMPING DOWNLOAD BUSINESS? NOT SO FAST

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
My phone got 64Gb. Just easy enough to download and sync.
Yeah I do the same thing.... on Spotify without the downloading.

There's reason to download music. Convenience isn't one of them.

Wake up last Friday at 5:55am. 6:20 waiting for the train I load up the James Blake album, immediately get it saved.

In the evening i'm in the whip with my girl, turn on that Kaytranada - save it. Haven't had to spark up my laptop all day or illegally download things on my work devices.