Rumor Mill: Codyverse in talks for Movie Roles in Mortal Kombat 2 as Johnny Cage & Zelda

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
And Cody in Zelda? As what? He sure as hell ain't Link.:hhh:
Cody:
excuseme-princess.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If WWE gives Cody that opportunity instead of Miz

Thats them tryna swim upstream again

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I'm not shocked at all those incompetents behind the last mk movie wants somebody who can't act for shyt. They made up a character made his powers literally plot armor and made everybody powers basically STDs. So I'm not shocked at all if this is true.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Miz overacts too much for even wrestling promos and it's why he typically has good segments but almost nothing classic in 20 years. I don't see him in legit movies.

I could maybe see Cody in a legit movie, but I don't see him as Johnny Cage.

His only classic was when he ethered D Bray on talking smack which was arguably a shoot... I truly never seen a wrestler get sonned so bad in a face to face confrontation. It doesn't matter how much better of a wrestler Bryan is.... his soul is still burning to this day.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm not shocked at all those incompetents behind the last mk movie wants somebody who can't act for shyt. They made up a character made his powers literally plot armor and made everybody powers basically STDs. So I'm not shocked at all if this is true.
I saw this movie and barely remember it. It was wack but better than the 90s joints so it was graded on a curve. I keep seeing praise for it and it's blowing me. The animated joint was better

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I saw this movie and barely remember it. It was wack but better than the 90s joints so it was graded on a curve. I keep seeing praise for it and it's blowing me. The animated joint was better
no idea why that movie got any praise at all outside of the scorpion parts. like at all