Rumor: OKC Thunder potentially interested in acquiring Melo?

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
yall said that about celtics, heat, and warriors.......... all three teams won a title :comeon:
I think OKC would be a top 3 team in the west but all 3 of those teams' stars were more willing passers than Westbrook, PG or Melo though. Now PG and Melo haven't played with another star but all 3 of those guys are big into isolations and getting a lot of shots up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When are these teams going to realize there is only 1 basketball :gucci:
That only one basketball thing is so played out. Talent is talent. You don't take lesser players because there is only one basketball. Everyone on the floor is gonna touch the basketball you might as well be able to do something with it while it's in your hands

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think OKC would be a top 3 team in the west but all 3 of those teams' stars were more willing passers than Westbrook, PG or Melo though. Now PG and Melo haven't played with another star but all 3 of those guys are big into isolations and getting a lot of shots up

i think it would work just fine, because more than anything these three want to win.

like i said in the other thread a thing with this team is they could be great defensively and force a lot of turnovers. the more turnovers they force the more possessions and easy offense you get. westbrook understands how much he has to get others involved now. they would have a lot of versatility on offense with those three.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
c01.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Three team trade?

Thunder Get: Carmelo Anthony
Trail Blazers Get: Enes Kanter
Knicks Get: Mo Harkless, Ed Davis, Alex Abrines, Doug McDermott, Pat Connaughton, Bulls 2018 2nd (via OKC), OKC 2018 2nd, Trail Blazers 2019 2nd

:ehh:

I like McBuckets a lot actually, I thought he would be good to experiment with him in the starting linup but he might have a breakout year with the knicks. I wouldn't give up Abrines if possible. Enes would probably fit better with Portland than NY.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Three team trade?

Knicks Get: Mo Harkless, Ed Davis, Alex Abrines, Doug McDermott, Pat Connaughton, Bulls 2018 2nd (via OKC), OKC 2018 2nd, Trail Blazers 2019 2nd

I like McBuckets a lot actually, I thought he would be good to experiment with him in the starting linup but he might have a breakout year with the knicks. I wouldn't give up Abrines if possible. Enes would probably fit better with Portland than NY.
Do the salaries match?

After seeing the Knicks getting fukked over when it comes to trades over the years, they need to get a fair deal to appease all parties.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Three team trade?

:blessed: bring the St. John's kid back home.