RUMOR: Sasha Banks Signs New Contract With WWE

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Something about Ricochet dating a girl in the PC and her confronting him about it.

*sigh* Of course she did. You'd think someone who grew up around the business would know not to blow her shot being goofy.

I wanna say they'd be smart enough to let Rosemary do her thing because it works and works well but y'all are probably right. They'd most likely "repackage" her in some way. I would say Sienna would be a good signing but I suspect her constantly taking shots at Charlotte (and Nature Boy catching some strays) might have blown any possibility of that happening.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
*sigh* Of course she did. You'd think someone who grew up around the business would know not to blow her shot being goofy.

I wanna say they'd be smart enough to let Rosemary do her thing because it works and works well but y'all are probably right. They'd most likely "repackage" her in some way. I would say Sienna would be a good signing but I suspect her constantly taking shots at Charlotte (and Nature Boy catching some strays) might have blown any possibility of that happening.

Sienna's kind of the same person though. She's billed as 5'10 and 150 lbs, which is about the same as Charlotte.

So WWE probably feels like they have the quota filled already.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rosemary probably thinks they'd try to change her gimmick too much. Doesn't have the same juice as Matt does so they def would.

Allie might not get a shot due to her friendship with Kimber Lee. And they won't touch Tessa.
Now the Rock can make them sign Tessa...he c/s Kevin Owens..he got signed. Zelina and Paige are connected to his movies too. They matter. Nia is still getting pushed after botching left and right.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
"What's Sandra Credit Unions doing in the Impact Zone?"

"I'M IN CHARGE!"

:dead:"SHE HIT HER WITH THE CREDIT CHECK!!!"​

tenor.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Now the Rock can make them sign Tessa...he c/s Kevin Owens..he got signed. Zelina and Paige are connected to his movies too. They matter. Nia is still getting pushed after botching left and right.
You said Eva Marie mattered you clown