Rumors swirling that Jason Jordan gonna come back Re-Packaged

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Look at the revival. Even worse Ascension. Wwe been booking tag teams terribly for a while.

Jordans already got alot of shine, and even Gable has had a couple moments.

If they had any intention of making them a strong tag team they wouldn't have broken them up in the first place

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Look at the revival. Even worse Ascension. Wwe been booking tag teams terribly for a while.

Jordans already got alot of shine, and even Gable has had a couple moments.

If they had any intention of making them a strong tag team they wouldn't have broken them up in the first place

No the WWE knows they can not book tags worth a shyt.
So, they did what the WWE always did.

Make bullshyt.
As a matter of fact the WWE so inept with tag teams. This bash brother run should have been like 2012 or some shyt.
Originally when they were ruining the wyatts at every chance the could get. Instead, this company still don't know wtf to do with just the wyatt's and that is the simplest fix ever.
Not to mention.
The WWE even had Rosemarie who should be completely integral to the group. Where if they were smart they would not even need to have Rosemarie around anymore. Where she was effective and served her purpose. Instead you still need a Rosemarie type.
To fix the angle.

This company is inept and after cancelling the network on free trial, again.

It makes no need to pay for their product. Like real talk ...
The lack of high quality on WWE is easily on display. As right now, I can compare this low ramped down workrate in the aj/shinsuke match and the db matches. Then just go get a tna and roh legacy DVD which will always lap that WWE ramped down bullshyt. I should be getting better aj and shinsuke matches. Not condensed stoopid heel turn based matches with no uptick in quality.

This company is inept as fukk and luckily marketing divisions are giving out a check to them. Past that this shyt would fail. Especially once it is seen the network has no value. As the WWE has no quality control or continuity to warrant or navigate their library. All their content has no high quality connective tissue to warrant watching it over. Plus they buried all the other promotions whenever they acquired them. Where they lessened the brand from new buyers as well.

This company just a kid who got money from his dad. luckily rocky existed.

Past that this is the lowest quality bullshyt going and created what phoney was.

Why get the network when you can go get higher quality shyt elsewhere.

You would never really revisit their shyt cause you can't even singularly pull up the matches in their database. Plus every attitude and post attitude match description is written in son in law speak. Where no one goes over in the description but hhh.

If he loses it just has a general description. If he gets outshined. He won't even say he on the card. Yet let it be anything he can gloryhound. Then the description is:

Watch hhh secure,..blah blah blah...

fukk this clown ass company.

Wish aj and db would leave so I did not have to watch this bullshyt at all.

Wanna go back to 2009 and rohtv on DirecTV. Where I did not watch wwf and Bryan, stein. Aries, Lynn, wolves, generico, black all were killin every week with me way better than anything WWE put on actual tv in their whole life.
Wish roh had more money then to keep these guys and make them into sumfin larger then.

This eight year change from then really has.not given me any domestic wrasslin better since then to be honest.

All the Indy heroes are neutered in WWE. I ain't seen no real work domestically in like a decade now.
Plus WWE dumb to ramp back the actual wrassin sequences because it prohibits injury as opposed to the whatever spot style smash mouth me style that would have never changed if not for the indy heroes. Yet and still in that is still that rudimentary style which only existed because of scsa'a limitations and us being forgiving as fans allowing it because of the circumstance of scsa health.

Instead we get this weak ass son in law. still trying to use the style as his own and WWE has sucked for twenty years because of this, detail.

Art Barr

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He was getting great heat and he played a crybaby heel perfectly whether it was intentional or not

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its been said before, would be stupid to repackage him as they had a great heel but going by recent wwe decisions its probably true

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
But they damn sure have a list of activities for roman reigns

:scust:

Awful company
Even with Roman, they give him next to nothing. It seems like every feud he has starts by someone costing him a match or attacking him in the backstage area for no reason whatsoever and the feud never progresses beyond that.