Rusev stays losing this week: Suffers injury at Smackdown

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It would've been nice to switch it up, but like another poster said, I see them going with Ziggler and Barrett. Neville would've been a great opportunity, but they got him in a wack ass feud with Bo Dallas.

Barrett is a joke (still). Ziggler doesn't gain anything from winning it again. Sheamus doesn't need it. Ryback will probably win it and keep feuding with Wyatt.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Barrett is a joke (still). Ziggler doesn't gain anything from winning it again. Sheamus doesn't need it. Ryback will probably win it and keep feuding with Wyatt.

The only person I can think of is Roman. They aren't doing sh_t with him in the main event. Roman might bring it back and then once Rusev comes back from the injury, then I hope Roman feuds with Rusev. That would be cool.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The only person I can think of is Roman. They aren't doing sh_t with him in the main event. Roman might bring it back and then once Rusev comes back from the injury, then I hope Roman feuds with Rusev. That would be cool.

Roman would be best suited for the IC. Give him a fukking Midcard title before giving him the WWE.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I can see this since I noticed Reigns wasn't on the ppv card at all

Daps
Reppin
NYC
ryback puttin the fear of god into everyone on the roster:mjlol:

:jawalrus:"hey dolph what's the finish?"

:yeshrug:"sorry bud they switched me, i'm workin wit sheamus now.

:wtf: "what? nobody told me. who am i out there with then."

:yeshrug:......

maxresdefault.jpg

:merchant: tell my kids i love them.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Ryback that one kid in the neighborhood, who's daddy was drunk and mom abandoned them, so he just hurt every other kid that played with him :heh:

No disrespect if this reflects any TSC breh or brehette's life :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ryback that one kid in the neighborhood, who's daddy was drunk and mom abandoned them, so he just hurt every other kid that played with him :heh:

No disrespect if this reflects any TSC breh or brehette's life :whoa:

lol remember how GM's used to punish guys on the show by putting them in a match with either undertaker or kane?

when these guys fukk up in the back vince is like...

GSg3o6R.png
"TONIGHT....IN... THAT.... VERY.... RING......"

..... :ld:

GSg3o6R.png
"YOU.... TYSON KID......

.....:ld:

GSg3o6R.png
"WILL GO ONE... ON ONE... WITH...

...:ld:

GSg3o6R.png
"RYBACK!!!"

... :damn::damn::damn:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Roman would be best suited for the IC. Give him a fukking Midcard title before giving him the WWE.

It'll give him an opportunity to work with people other than the Big Show and Kane. :scust:

I can see this since I noticed Reigns wasn't on the ppv card at all

:patrice:I just noticed that and then those dirtsheets are saying Roman might turn heel (I prefer him as a cocky frat-type tweener).

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
XNIjhBA.jpg
Now Vince, we've brought in this young man from Switzerland...

ibrmw7jEBBlRRC.png
Look at Ryback! Look at all that masssss!

XNIjhBA.jpg
Right. Anyway, this Swiss kid has natural atheletic...

ibrmw7jEBBlRRC.png
Cancel the wellness program! I said CANCEL THE WELLNESS PROGRAM GOD DAMMIT!

XNIjhBA.jpg
Um... this Cesaro kid won't have any problems passing the wellness...

ibrmw7jEBBlRRC.png
Put the IC title on Ryback! By the way, Jim, you're fired.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
The idea is that he very well could win titles down the line but the push of WWE Diva Lana was the big story that WWE wanted to push us this summer. Rusev is a big part of this, as he is connected to the Lana character more than any other on the roster. This both professionally and privately

:snoop: at what they've done to Rusev in 2015. They could have had the next monster heel but instead took away his legitimacy by losing to Cena. So we'll be stuck with Kane and Big Show even longer.

And now they will further sacrifice/ruin him to try and push Lana because Cokeboy wants her to be the face of the garbage Divas division.