Russell Wilson wishes baby Future happy bday from "Papa Russ"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, he's corny because he doesn't deal in realities you simple minded clown

I don't have any kids so I don't know where you got that dumb shyt from but I've fukked with women with kids. Common sense would tell any grown man with a couple of workin brain cells that actually gave a fukk about the kid in a relationship, like russel is putting on here for the gram, to put that kid's well being first

Married or not ( which doesn't mean anything because he's already divorced ) in the real world you gotta realize things in a relationship may or may not last forever. That kid's relationship to his real father is gonna be here regardless. God forbid whatever happens and I'm not in the picture with the momma anymore, what happens then smart dumb ass nikka :ohhh: adults move on and the kid loses because they're caught in between that nonsense

You can still do your job in that kid's life without bein an instathot and havin the kid call you daddy. That's selfish shyt from small minded ass nikkas. You need a title to do a job you "genuinely" care for?
:wow:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
No, he's corny because he doesn't deal in realities you simple minded clown

I don't have any kids so I don't know where you got that dumb shyt from but I've fukked with women with kids. Common sense would tell any grown man with a couple of workin brain cells that actually gave a fukk about the kid in a relationship, like russel is putting on here for the gram, to put that kid's well being first

Married or not ( which doesn't mean anything because he's already divorced ) in the real world you gotta realize things in a relationship may or may not last forever. That kid's relationship to his real father is gonna be here regardless. God forbid whatever happens and I'm not in the picture with the momma anymore, what happens then smart dumb ass nikka :ohhh: adults move on and the kid loses because they're caught in between that nonsense

You can still do your job in that kid's life without bein an instathot and havin the kid call you daddy. That's selfish shyt from small minded ass nikkas. You need a title to do a job you "genuinely" care for?
Baby Future probably calls him "Papa"