Russiagate is this era's WMDs - A catastrophe for the reputation of the news media

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
DexSLi2W0AAa8MG.jpg:large
Dalip bout to win more WOAT awards than Ronnie Coleman won Mr. O titles :wow:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

Very long but worth it to read.

Except wording it as “Russiagate” undermines the fact Russia intelligence did deliberately try to interfere with the U.S. 2016 election.

The investigation was about who if any on the inside assisted or abetted their efforts?

Not the same as finding out Saddam had no WMDs.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah, it's not as bad.

that's hyperbolic as hell to say.

It's every bit as bad and likely worse. You're probably not aware of the abuse of power, false testimony, and collusion between various agencies and countries that went into the collusion narrative. You're about to see the greatest espionage movie of all time.I'm kind of jealous.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Trumps behavior and actions made this shyt hot. I dont blame the media completely for this one.

He brought Mueller on himself.

waiting to fire comey instead of doing it right away, tellin comey to lay off of Flynn, bishin about no collusion and witch hunt everyday, that nbc interview saying he fired comey because of that russian thing, had those russians in the oval office laughing at firing comey, that joint press conference fiasco in Helsinki, people involved with his campaign indicted for lying, close door meetings with Putin ... I can go on and on.

This shyt does nor exonerate him, he is more likely than not dirty. He will be indicted for something if he doesnt win in 2020. New York State and the southern district of new york are still gonna get him for something.

But im glad this Mueller shyt is over, focus back to trouncing this clown in 2020 when everyone is aware of wat is going on.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You're about to see the greatest espionage movie of all time.
On that we agree. It's really the only reason I can't wait for all the reports and all the investigations to end. Though it'll probably be another 20 years before the movie is out. :mjcry: